- Hello Alone $1.29 on iTunes
- Speak to Me $1.29 on iTunes
- Where Can I Buy Happiness? $1.29 on iTunes
- The Great Conversation $1.29 on iTunes
- She Went Quietly $1.29 on iTunes
- Unlike Me $1.29 on iTunes
- Wild Ones $1.29 on iTunes
- Making Yourself So Lonely $1.29 on iTunes
- Summertime Here All Year $1.29 on iTunes
- Lift Me Gently $1.29 on iTunes
Mojo (Publisher) (p.92) - 4 stars out of 5 -- "[T]he ante is truly upped on 'Speak To Me,' an entirely whacky all-vocal beat-boxed storm of ideas..."
Personnel: Daniel Marsala (electric guitar, percussion, background vocals); Ben Henry Edwards (flute, harmonica, percussion); Patrick Warren (keyboards); Shawn Everett (drums, percussion, programming).
Audio Mixer: Shawn Everett.
Recording information: Berkeley St. Studio, Los Angeles, CA; Studio La Frette, La Frette-Sur-Seine, Paris; Zeitgeist Studio, Los Angeles, CA.
Photographer: Andrew Gura.
A virtual unknown in his English homeland but a chart-topping star across the Channel, Cornwall singer/songwriter Charlie Winston followed up his number one sophomore album, Hobo, with an equally eclectic third effort inspired by the likes of Nick Cave, Steve Reich, and Jacques Brel. Produced by Tony Berg (Aimee Mann, Bruce Hornsby) and featuring his regular backing band the Oxymorons, Running Still features a track based on Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata ("The Great Conversation") alongside the single "Hello Alone." ~ Jon O'Brien