Notes & Reviews:
Composer Stadelman's unusual, arresting, exacting musical voice has evolved over 25 years, amounting to a complex musical practice that suggests no obvious counterpart. MESSENGER includes a mixed bag of his orchestral, instrumental, and electroacoustic works.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsStadelman, Jeffrey : Messenger, for orchestra
- Conductor: Petr Vronsky
- Ensemble: Moravian Philharmonic Orchestra
- Running Time: 32 min. 58 sec.
- Written: 2010-2011
Stadelman, Jeffrey : Bagatelles (9), for piano & recorded sound
- Performer: Jeffrey Stadelman (Piano)
- Written: 1987
Stadelman, Jeffrey : Evans House, for flute
- Performer: Elizabeth McNutt (Flute)
- Running Time: 7 min. 36 sec.
- Written: 2001
Stadelman, Jeffrey : Koral 19, electroacoustic music
- Performer: Jeffrey Stadelman (Electronics)
- Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
- Written: 2010
Unspecified : Untitled CD-ROM Track
- Period Time: Modern