1 800 222 6872

The Copenhagen Chamber Ensemble plays Roman, Scheibe, Telemann, Boismortier & Vivaldi

Audio Samples

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Drottningholm Music
>     Suite in D (12), for orchestra, BeRI 2.5
>Scheibe, Johann Adolph : Sinfonia a 4 in A major
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for flute, oboe, violin & continuo in G major (Tafelmusik I/2), TWV 43
>     G2
>Boismortier, Joseph Bodin : Sonata in E minor, Op. 34/3
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto, for flute, oboe, violin, bassoon & continuo in G minor, RV 107

Album Summary

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Drottningholm Music
>Scheibe, Johann Adolph : Sinfonia a 4 in A major
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for flute, oboe, violin & continuo in G major (Tafelmusik I/2), TWV 43
>Boismortier, Joseph Bodin : Sonata in E minor, Op. 34/3
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto, for flute, oboe, violin, bassoon & continuo in G minor, RV 107
Ensemble Composers

Notes & Reviews:

The Copenhagen Chamber Ensemble, founded in 1978, consists of a group of friends and alumni from the Copenhagen Choir School, who have each pursued careers as instrumentalists. The ensemble has performed across Europe, the USA and South America. This disc features a selection of pieces by composers of the Baroque period, specially chosen by the ensemble.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Roman, Johan Helmich : Drottningholm Music :: Suite in D (12), for orchestra, BeRI 2.5
  • Ensemble: Copenhagen Chamber Ensemble
  • Running Time: 13 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1744

>Scheibe, Johann Adolph : Sinfonia à 4 in A major
  • Ensemble: Copenhagen Chamber Ensemble
  • Running Time: 8 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet for flute, oboe, violin & continuo in G major (Tafelmusik I/2), TWV 43 :: G2
  • Ensemble: Copenhagen Chamber Ensemble
  • Running Time: 12 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1733

>Boismortier, Joseph Bodin : Sonata in E minor, Op. 34/3
  • Ensemble: Copenhagen Chamber Ensemble
  • Running Time: 5 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto, for flute, oboe, violin, bassoon & continuo in G minor, RV 107
  • Ensemble: Copenhagen Chamber Ensemble
  • Running Time: 7 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716