1 800 222 6872

Giuseppe Cambini: Quartets (5); Trio No. 5 / Marcello Defiant: violin; Giuseppe Nalin: oboe; Serena Mancuso: cello; Marco Vincenzi: harpsichord

You may experience problems playing the sound clips on this page. We are aware of this problem and are working on it.
> Quartet No. 1 for Oboe, Violin, Cello and Keyboard in C Major - I. Andantino
> Quartet No. 1 for Oboe, Violin, Cello and Keyboard in C Major - II. Presto
> Quartet No. 2 for Oboe, Violin, Cello and Keyboard in C Major - I. Allegro
> Quartet No. 2 for Oboe, Violin, Cello and Keyboard in C Major - II. Allegro grazioso con variazioni
> Quartet No. 3 for Oboe, Violin, Cello and Keyboard in A Major - I. Allegro
> Quartet No. 3 for Oboe, Violin, Cello and Keyboard in A Major - II. Tempo di minuetto con variazioni
> Quartet No. 4 for Oboe, Violin, Cello and Keyboard in G Major - I. Andante con moto
> Quartet No. 4 for Oboe, Violin, Cello and Keyboard in G Major - II. Presto
> Quartet No. 5 for Oboe, Violin, Cello and Keyboard in F Major - I. Allegro
> Quartet No. 5 for Oboe, Violin, Cello and Keyboard in F Major - II. Tempo di minuetto con variazioni
> Trio No. 5 in G Major, Op. 45 (arr. for oboe, violin and cello) - I. Allegro con vaghezza
> Trio No. 5 in G Major, Op. 45 (arr. for oboe, violin and cello) - II. Andantino con moto, grazioso

Album Summary

>Cambini, Giuseppe Maria : Quartets (5) for oboe, violin, cello & harpsichord
>Cambini, Giuseppe Maria : Trio for flute, oboe & bassoon no 5, Op. 45/5
Ensemble Composer

Notes & Reviews:

It is quite likely that Giuseppe Cambini influenced the Parisian milieu with his typically Italian originality. He is regarded as a pre-Romantic composer not only because he anticipated the era of Beethoven, Schubert, Schumann, and Chopin, but above all because of his pensive search for expression.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Chiesa Evangelica Riformata Battista, Padua Italy (12/2011).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Cambini, Giuseppe Maria : Quartets (5) for oboe, violin, cello & harpsichord
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Barocco Sans Souci
  • Running Time: 56 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music

>Cambini, Giuseppe Maria : Trio for flute, oboe & bassoon no 5, Op. 45/5
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Barocco Sans Souci
  • Running Time: 13 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1785