1 800 222 6872

Vivaldi: Eleven Concertos / Bylsma, Lamon, Tafelmusik

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for strings & continuo in G minor, RV 157
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello, strings & continuo in D major, RV 403
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for strings & continuo in G minor, RV 152
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello, strings & continuo in B minor, RV 424
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for strings & continuo in D minor, RV 127
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Violins and 2 Cellos in D major, RV 564
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Oboes in D minor, RV 535
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello, strings & continuo in A minor, RV 419
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello, strings & continuo in E minor, RV 409
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 4 violins, strings & continuo in C major, RV 557
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Strings in G major, RV 151 "Alla rustica"
Performers Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for strings & continuo in G minor, RV 157
  • Ensemble: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
  • Notes: Humbercrest United Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (05/16/1996-05/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729-1730

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello, strings & continuo in D major, RV 403
  • Performer: Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Ensemble: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
  • Notes: Humbercrest United Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (05/16/1996-05/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for strings & continuo in G minor, RV 152
  • Ensemble: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
  • Notes: Humbercrest United Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (05/16/1996-05/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729-1730

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello, strings & continuo in B minor, RV 424
  • Performer: Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Ensemble: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
  • Notes: Humbercrest United Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (05/16/1996-05/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for strings & continuo in D minor, RV 127
  • Ensemble: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
  • Notes: Humbercrest United Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (05/16/1996-05/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729-1730

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Violins and 2 Cellos in D major, RV 564
  • Performers: Anner Bylsma (Cello); Christina Mahler (Cello); Stephen Marvin (Violin); Jeanne Lamon (Violin)
  • Ensemble: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
  • Notes: Humbercrest United Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (05/16/1996-05/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Oboes in D minor, RV 535
  • Performers: Washington McClain (Oboe); John Abberger (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
  • Notes: Humbercrest United Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (05/16/1996-05/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello, strings & continuo in A minor, RV 419
  • Performer: Anner Bylsma (Cello)
  • Ensemble: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
  • Notes: Humbercrest United Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (05/16/1996-05/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Cello, strings & continuo in E minor, RV 409
  • Performers: Anner Bylsma (Cello); Michael McCraw (Bassoon)
  • Ensemble: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
  • Notes: Humbercrest United Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (05/16/1996-05/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 4 violins, strings & continuo in C major, RV 557
  • Performers: David Greenberg (Violin); Washington McClain (Oboe); John Abberger (Oboe); Jeanne Lamon (Violin)
  • Ensemble: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
  • Notes: Humbercrest United Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (05/16/1996-05/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Strings in G major, RV 151 "Alla rustica"
  • Performers: David Greenberg (Violin); Washington McClain (Oboe); John Abberger (Oboe); Jeanne Lamon (Violin)
  • Ensemble: Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra
  • Notes: Humbercrest United Church, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (05/16/1996-05/18/1996)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729-1730