1 800 222 6872

Max Reger: The Complete Organ Works, Vol. 1: Early works / Bernhard Buttmann, organ [4 CDs]

Album Summary

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Pieces (3) for organ, Op. 7
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Suite for organ no 1 in E minor ("Den Manen Johann Sebastian Bach"), Op. 16
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Fantasia for organ ("Ein' Feste Burg ist unser Gott"), Op. 27
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Fantasia and Fugue for organ in C minor, Op. 29
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Fantasia for organ ("Freu' dich sehr, o meine Seele"), Op. 30
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Prelude and Fugue for organ in D minor
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Introduction and Passacaglia for organ in D minor
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Prelude for organ in C minor
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Variations and Fugue on "Heil dir im Siegerkranz" ("God Save the King") for organ
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Postlude for organ in D minor
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Trios (6) for organ, Op. 47
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Easy Preludes and Fugues (5) for organ, Op. 56
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("O Traurigkeit, o Herzeleid")
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Komm susser Tod")
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Pieces (12) for organ, Op. 59
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Christ ist erstanden von dem Tod")
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("O Haupt voll Blut und Wunden"), Op. 135a/21
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Es kommt ein Schiff geladen")
>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Wie schon leucht' uns der Morgenstern"), Op. 135a/29
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

2016 will be the 100 anniversary of composer, organize and pianist Max Reger's death. On this occasion, Bernhad Buttmann will record the complete organ works on CD in cooperation with the Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation. Volume I includes the early works of Reger.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Pieces (3) for organ, Op. 7
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: Evangelischen Marktkirche zu Wiesbaden (01/24/2012-01/26/2012)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 08/1892

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Suite for organ no 1 in E minor ("Den Manen Johann Sebastian Bach"), Op. 16
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: Evangelischen Marktkirche zu Wiesbaden (01/24/2012-01/26/2012)
  • Running Time: 47 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1894-1895

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Fantasia for organ ("Ein' Feste Burg ist unser Gott"), Op. 27
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: Evangelische Kirche St. Michael, Weiden in der Oberpfalz (08/13/2012-08/17/2012)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 08/1898

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Fantasia and Fugue for organ in C minor, Op. 29
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: Evangelische Kirche St. Michael, Weiden in der Oberpfalz (08/13/2012-08/17/2012)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1898

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Fantasia for organ ("Freu' dich sehr, o meine Seele"), Op. 30
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: Evangelische Kirche St. Michael, Weiden in der Oberpfalz (08/13/2012-08/17/2012)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1898

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Prelude and Fugue for organ in D minor
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Rupert München (06/25/2012-06/26/2012)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1902

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Introduction and Passacaglia for organ in D minor
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Rupert München (06/25/2012-06/26/2012)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 10/19/1899

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Prelude for organ in C minor
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Rupert München (06/25/2012-06/26/2012)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 09/23/1900

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Variations and Fugue on "Heil dir im Siegerkranz" ("God Save the King") for organ
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Rupert München (06/25/2012-06/26/2012)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Postlude for organ in D minor
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Rupert München (06/25/2012-06/26/2012)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Trios (6) for organ, Op. 47
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: Evangelische Kirche St. Michael, Weiden in der Oberpfalz (08/13/2012-08/17/2012)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1900

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Easy Preludes and Fugues (5) for organ, Op. 56
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: Evangelische Kirche St. Michael, Weiden in der Oberpfalz (08/13/2012-08/17/2012)
  • Running Time: 42 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("O Traurigkeit, o Herzeleid")
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: Evangelische Kirche St. Michael, Weiden in der Oberpfalz (08/13/2012-08/17/2012)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 12/1893

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Komm susser Tod")
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: Evangelische Kirche St. Michael, Weiden in der Oberpfalz (08/13/2012-08/17/2012)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1894

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Pieces (12) for organ, Op. 59
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Blasius, Weiler im Allgäu (07/09/2012-07/11/2012)
  • Running Time: 48 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 01/07/1901

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Christ ist erstanden von dem Tod")
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Rupert München (06/25/2012-06/26/2012)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?03/1901

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("O Haupt voll Blut und Wunden"), Op. 135a/21
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Rupert München (06/25/2012-06/26/2012)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 09/1914

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Es kommt ein Schiff geladen")
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Rupert München (06/25/2012-06/26/2012)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1905

>Reger, Max [Composer] : Chorale Prelude for organ ("Wie schön leucht' uns der Morgenstern"), Op. 135a/29
  • Performer: Bernhard Buttmann (Organ)
  • Notes: St. Rupert München (06/25/2012-06/26/2012)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 09/1914