1 800 222 6872

Haydn: Divertimenti Volumes 1-4 / Klein, Hamburg Soloists

Album Summary

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in B flat major, Op. 1 no 1 "La Chasse"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in E flat major, Op. 1 no 2/H 3 no 2
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings no 3 in D major, Op. 1/3 (H. 3/3)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in G major, Op. 1 no 4/H 3 no 4
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in E flat major, Op. 1 no "0"/H 2 no 6
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in C major, Op. 1 no 6/H 3 no 6
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in A major, Op. 2 no 1/H 3 no 7
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in E major, Op. 2 no 2/H 3 no 8
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in E flat major, Op. 2 no 3/H 3 no 9
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in F major, Op. 2 no 4/H 3 no 10
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento (Fieldparthie) for 2 oboes, 2 horns, 3 bassoons & serpent in F major, H. 2/44 (doubtful
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in B flat major, Op. 2 no 6/H 3 no 12
Conductor Ensembles Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Note: This title is rare and is considered a collector’s item. It is priced according to its common market value. If the record label that it is on goes on sale, it will also be reduced in price.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in B flat major, Op. 1 no 1 "La Chasse"
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Orchestra and Chorus
  • Notes: 05/07/1995-05/09/1995
  • Running Time: 16 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1757-59

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in E flat major, Op. 1 no 2/H 3 no 2
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Orchestra and Chorus
  • Notes: 05/07/1995-05/09/1995
  • Running Time: 21 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: ?1757-59

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings no 3 in D major, Op. 1/3 (H. 3/3)
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Orchestra and Chorus
  • Notes: 05/07/1995-05/09/1995
  • Running Time: 18 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: circa 1757-1759

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in G major, Op. 1 no 4/H 3 no 4
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Orchestra and Chorus
  • Notes: Testsaal der Yamaha Europe GmbH (06/02/1995-06/04/1995)
  • Running Time: 26 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: circa 1757-1759

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in E flat major, Op. 1 no "0"/H 2 no 6
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Orchestra and Chorus
  • Notes: Testsaal der Yamaha Europe GmbH (06/02/1995-06/04/1995)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: circa 1757-1759

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in C major, Op. 1 no 6/H 3 no 6
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Orchestra and Chorus
  • Notes: Testsaal der Yamaha Europe GmbH (06/02/1995-06/04/1995)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: circa 1757-1759

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in A major, Op. 2 no 1/H 3 no 7
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Soloists
  • Notes: Testsaal der Yamaha Europe GmbH (06/10/1995-06/12/1995)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: ?1760-62

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in E major, Op. 2 no 2/H 3 no 8
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Soloists
  • Notes: Testsaal der Yamaha Europe GmbH (06/10/1995-06/12/1995)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1765

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in E flat major, Op. 2 no 3/H 3 no 9
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Soloists
  • Notes: Testsaal der Yamaha Europe GmbH (06/10/1995-06/12/1995)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: by 1766

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in F major, Op. 2 no 4/H 3 no 10
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Soloists
  • Notes: Mozartsaal Provinzialloge von Niedersachsen, Hamburg, Germany (07/15/1995-07/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: circa 1760-1762

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento (Fieldparthie) for 2 oboes, 2 horns, 3 bassoons & serpent in F major, H. 2/44 (doubtful
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Soloists
  • Notes: Mozartsaal Provinzialloge von Niedersachsen, Hamburg, Germany (07/15/1995-07/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in B flat major, Op. 2 no 6/H 3 no 12
  • Conductor: Emil Klein
  • Ensemble: Hamburg Soloists
  • Notes: Mozartsaal Provinzialloge von Niedersachsen, Hamburg, Germany (07/15/1995-07/17/1995)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: circa 1760-1762