1 800 222 6872

Bach: Toccatas and Fugues / Joan Lippincott

> Toccata, adagio and fugue in C major, BWV 564 - Toccata
> Toccata, adagio and fugue in C major, BWV 564 - Adagio
> Toccata, adagio and fugue in C major, BWV 564 - Fugue
> Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538, "Dorian" - Toccata
> Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538, "Dorian" - Fuga
> Toccata and Fugue in F major, BWV 540 - Toccata
> Toccata and Fugue in F major, BWV 540 - Fugue
> Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 - Toccata
> Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 - Fugue
> Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 547 - Prelude
> Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 547 - Fugue
> Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582 - Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582: Passacaglia

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538 "Dorian"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in F major, BWV 540
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538 "Dorian"
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712-1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in F major, BWV 540
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C major, BWV 547
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1712