1 800 222 6872

Marcello: Concerti Grossi Op 1 / Aretini, Frontalini

Album Summary

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in D major, SF. 785 (Op. 1/1)
>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in E minor, SF. 788 (Op. 1/2)
>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in E major, SF. 787 (Op. 1/3)
>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in F major, SF. 789 (Op. 1/4)
>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in F sharp minor, SF. 793 (Op. 1/5)
>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in B flat major, SF. 796 (Op. 1/6)
>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in F major, SF. 792 (Op. 1/7)
>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in F major, SF. 790 (Op. 1/8)
>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in A major, SF. 795 (Op. 1/9)
>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in C major, SF. 782 (Op. 1/10)
>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in E flat major, SF. 786 (Op. 1/11)
>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in G major, SF. 794 (Op. 1/12)
Conductor Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in D major, SF. 785 (Op. 1/1)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in E minor, SF. 788 (Op. 1/2)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 10 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in E major, SF. 787 (Op. 1/3)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in F major, SF. 789 (Op. 1/4)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in F sharp minor, SF. 793 (Op. 1/5)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in B flat major, SF. 796 (Op. 1/6)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in F major, SF. 792 (Op. 1/7)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in F major, SF. 790 (Op. 1/8)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in A major, SF. 795 (Op. 1/9)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 1 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in C major, SF. 782 (Op. 1/10)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in E flat major, SF. 786 (Op. 1/11)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708

>Marcello, Benedetto : Concerto for Violin in G major, SF. 794 (Op. 1/12)
  • Conductor: Silvano Frontalini
  • Ensemble: Kaunas Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708