- Pertaining to Mesopotamia $0.99 on iTunes
- Bird Stuff $0.99 on iTunes
- Ghetto Pastorality $0.99 on iTunes
- Slavic Ponderance in the Brief Face of Dixie $0.99 on iTunes
- Baroqueing $0.99 on iTunes
- Add-End (Coda) $0.99 on iTunes
- Madame Chantel Delillie Brown of Savannah, Georgia $0.99 on iTunes
- With Joan Miro in Mind (Paul and Carla, Too) $0.99 on iTunes
- An Early Fragrance: Symphaasium / Choose Choice $0.99 on iTunes
- Noir in Purple
- Poignant Fruits of Memory
- Kwitchurbeliakin (Cartoon VI) $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Visits blurs lines between improvisation and composition, jazz and classical, spontaneity and planning. To hear what Triade do is to lose yourself in endless possibilities. Cellist Michelle Kinney drew Carei Thomas and Gary Schulte down a new path, away more traditional jazz improvising. New possibilities opened up, and new compositions were spontaneously generated on fragments of Thomas' work. Recorded in the mid-1990s, it receives via Innova its first digital pressing.
Composer: Carei Thomas.
Personnel: Gary Schulte (vocals, violin); Carei Thomas (bamboo flute, piano).
Liner Note Authors: Jeffrey Brooks; Gary Schulte .
Director: Philip Blackburn.