1 800 222 6872

Pepusch: The Lonely Shepherd, etc / Bergen Barokk

Album Summary

>Pepusch, Johann Christoph : Corydon, cantata for soprano & ensemble, no 5
>Finger, Gottfried : Ground for alto recorder and continuo (viola da gamba & harpsichord) (from "The Division Flute", 170
>Pepusch, Johann Christoph : Love frowns in Beauteous Myra's Eyes, cantata for soprano & ensemble
>Paisible, James (Jacques) : Sonata for recorder & continuo in F major
>Pepusch, Johann Christoph : Cleora, cantata for soprano & ensemble, no 2
>Paisible, James (Jacques) : Sonata for recorder & continuo in D minor
>Pepusch, Johann Christoph : When Loves soft Passion..., for soprano & ensemble, no 3
>Gay, John : Beggar's Opera
>Blow, John : Morlake Ground, for keyboard
>Pepusch, Johann Christoph : Menaloas, for soprano & ensemble, no 4
Performers Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Pepusch, Johann Christoph : Corydon, cantata for soprano & ensemble, no 5
  • Performers: Mona Julsrud (Soprano); Frode Thorsen (Recorder); Hans Sveen (Harpsichord)
  • Ensemble: Bergen Barokk
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio

>Finger, Gottfried : Ground for alto recorder and continuo (viola da gamba & harpsichord) (from "The Division Flute", 170
  • Performers: Mona Julsrud (Soprano); Frode Thorsen (Recorder); Hans Sveen (Harpsichord)
  • Ensemble: Bergen Barokk
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Pepusch, Johann Christoph : Love frowns in Beauteous Myra's Eyes, cantata for soprano & ensemble
  • Performers: Mona Julsrud (Soprano); Frode Thorsen (Recorder); Hans Sveen (Harpsichord)
  • Ensemble: Bergen Barokk
  • Running Time: 5 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1720

>Paisible, James (Jacques) : Sonata for recorder & continuo in F major :: First Movement
  • Performers: Mona Julsrud (Soprano); Frode Thorsen (Recorder); Hans Sveen (Harpsichord)
  • Ensemble: Bergen Barokk
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Pepusch, Johann Christoph : Cleora, cantata for soprano & ensemble, no 2
  • Performers: Mona Julsrud (Soprano); Frode Thorsen (Recorder); Hans Sveen (Harpsichord)
  • Ensemble: Bergen Barokk
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1720

>Paisible, James (Jacques) : Sonata for recorder & continuo in D minor
  • Performers: Mona Julsrud (Soprano); Frode Thorsen (Recorder); Hans Sveen (Harpsichord)
  • Ensemble: Bergen Barokk
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Pepusch, Johann Christoph : When Loves soft Passion..., for soprano & ensemble, no 3
  • Performers: Mona Julsrud (Soprano); Frode Thorsen (Recorder); Hans Sveen (Harpsichord)
  • Ensemble: Bergen Barokk
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Gay, John : Beggar's Opera :: Air XLI
  • Performers: Mona Julsrud (Soprano); Frode Thorsen (Recorder); Hans Sveen (Harpsichord)
  • Ensemble: Bergen Barokk
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1728

>Blow, John : Morlake Ground, for keyboard
  • Performers: Mona Julsrud (Soprano); Frode Thorsen (Recorder); Hans Sveen (Harpsichord)
  • Ensemble: Bergen Barokk
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Pepusch, Johann Christoph : Menaloas, for soprano & ensemble, no 4
  • Performers: Mona Julsrud (Soprano); Frode Thorsen (Recorder); Hans Sveen (Harpsichord)
  • Ensemble: Bergen Barokk
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720