1 800 222 6872

Die Goldene Trompete / Ludwig Güttler

Audio Samples

  1. Trumpet Recital — Concerto for 2 Trumpets In C Major, RV 537: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Trumpet Recital — Capriccio No. 5 In G Major, ZWV 190: V. Villanella 1 - Villanella 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Trumpet Recital — Horn Concerto In e Flat Major: Corno Da Caccia Concerto In e Flat Major: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Trumpet Recital — Trumpet Concerto In D Major: II. Largo $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Trumpet Recital — Corno Da Caccia Concerto In e Flat Major: III. Tempo Di Menuetto $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Trumpet Recital — Sonata for 2 Trumpets In D Major: III. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Trumpet Recital — Trumpet Concerto In D Major: II. Larghetto Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Trumpet Recital — Double Concerto for Trumpet and Oboe In e Flat Major: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Trumpet Recital — Concerto for Corno Da Caccia, 2 Oboe and Bassoon (arr. L. Guttler): II. Largo $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Trumpet Recital — Trumpet Concerto In e Flat Major: I. Allegro Ma Moderatamente $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Trumpet Recital — Concerto for 2 Corno Da Caccia, 2 Oboes and Bassoon In D Major (arr. M. Fechner): III. Allegro (arr. M. Fechner) $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Trumpet Recital — Concerto for 2 Trumpets In D Major (arr. L. Guttler): II. Andante (arr. L. Guttler) $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Trumpet Recital — Concerto for 2 Corni Da Caccia and 2 Violins In G Major, Op. 6, No. 17: III. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Trumpet Recital — Sonata for Trumpet and 2 Violins In D Major: II. Largo $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Trumpet Recital — Sonata for Trumpet and 2 Violins In D Major: III. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Trumpet Recital — Concerto for Trumpet and 2 Oboes In D Major: II. Largo $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Trumpet Recital — Corno Da Caccia Concerto In D Major: II. Andante Poco Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Trumpet Recital — Trumpet Concerto In e Flat Major, Hob.VIIe:1: III. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major
>Zelenka, Jan D. : Capriccio for 2 horns, 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo no 5 in G major, ZWV 190
>Neruda, Johann Baptist Georg : Concerto for trumpet & strings in E flat major
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 3 in D major, Op. 7 no 6
>Röllig, Johann Georg : Concerto for horn & orchestra no 14 in E flat major
>Franceschini, Petronio : Sonata for 2 Trumpets, strings & Continuo in D major
>Mudge, Richard : Concerto for trumpet, strings, 2 oboes, bassoon & continuo no 1 in D major
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for trumpet, oboe & strings in E-flat major
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Horn in D major
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 2 in E flat major
>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Concerto for 2 horns, 2 oboes, 2 bassoons, strings & continuo in D major
>Molter, Johann Melchior : Concerto for 2 trumpets & orchestra in D major, MWV6/28
>Rathgeber, Johann Valentin : Concerto for corno da caccia, strings & continuo in G major, Op 6/17
>Johann Ernst, Prince of W : Sonata for trumpet, 2 violins & continuo in D major (doubtful)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Horn Concerto, for 2 horns, strings & continuo in F major, RV 539
>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Concerto for trumpet, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in D major
>Sperger, Johannes Matthias : Concerto for corno da caccia & orchestra in D
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1
Performer Conductor Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major :: Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Zelenka, Jan D. : Capriccio for 2 horns, 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo no 5 in G major, ZWV 190 :: No 5
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1729

>Neruda, Johann Baptist Georg : Concerto for trumpet & strings in E flat major :: Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 6 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1740-1775

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 3 in D major, Op. 7 no 6 :: Largo
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Röllig, Johann Georg : Concerto for horn & orchestra no 14 in E flat major :: Tempo di Menuetto
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Franceschini, Petronio : Sonata for 2 Trumpets, strings & Continuo in D major :: Adagio
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mudge, Richard : Concerto for trumpet, strings, 2 oboes, bassoon & continuo no 1 in D major :: Larghetto Andante
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for trumpet, oboe & strings in E-flat major :: Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Horn in D major :: D8
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708-1714

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 2 in E flat major :: Allegro ma moderatamente
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Concerto for 2 horns, 2 oboes, 2 bassoons, strings & continuo in D major :: Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Molter, Johann Melchior : Concerto for 2 trumpets & orchestra in D major, MWV6/28 :: Andante
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto

>Rathgeber, Johann Valentin : Concerto for corno da caccia, strings & continuo in G major, Op 6/17 :: Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1720s

>Johann Ernst, Prince of W : Sonata for trumpet, 2 violins & continuo in D major (doubtful) :: Largo
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Johann Ernst, Prince of W : Sonata for trumpet, 2 violins & continuo in D major (doubtful) :: Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Double Horn Concerto, for 2 horns, strings & continuo in F major, RV 539 :: Larghetto
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Fasch, Johann Friedrich : Concerto for trumpet, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in D major :: Largo
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 17th Century

>Sperger, Johannes Matthias : Concerto for corno da caccia & orchestra in D :: Andante poco Adagio
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1 :: Allegro
  • Performer: Ludwig Güttler (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Ludwig Güttler
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi Saxoniae
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1796