- Marie McLaughlin (Soprano)
- Sally Matthews (Soprano)
- Massimo Giordano (Tenor)
- Alessandro Corbelli (Baritone)
- Felicity Palmer (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
"...A notably stellar cast depicts the ghastly gaggle of Donati releations, brilliantly dominated by Felicity Palmer's terrifying Zita, pink-rinsed and stiletto-voiced... But the show like everything else- is stolen by Corbelli's Gianni Schicchi, rich-voiced and radiating proletarian cunning, with the face of a demonic Chico Marx. Jurowski conducts vibrantly rather than wallowing in Puccinian lushness, even for Matthews' unfeignedly plaintive 'O mio Babbino caro'..." ***** -BBC Music MagazineNotes & Reviews:
Run Time: 74 min.
Picture Format: NTSC, 16:9 anamorphic, Color
Sound Format(s): DTS Stereo Surround, LPCM Stereo, DTS 5.1 Surround
Subtitles: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Country of Origin: USA
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsPuccini, Giacomo : Gianni Schicchi, opera
- Performers: Sally Matthews (Soprano); Massimo Giordano (Tenor); Alessandro Corbelli (Baritone); Felicity Palmer (Soprano); Marie McLaughlin (Soprano)
- Conductor: Wladimir Jurowski
- Ensemble: London Philharmonic Orchestra
- Running Time: 74 min. sec.
- Period Time: Post Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1918