1 800 222 6872

Antonio Soler: Harpsichord Sonatas 1-120 / Barbara Harbach, harpsichord

Album Summary

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A major (Allegro), R. 1
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major (Presto), R. 2
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major (Andante), R. 3
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 4
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 5
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Presto), R. 6
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major [Molto allegro], R. 7
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Andante), R. 8
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Presto), R. 9
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B minor (Allegro), R. 10 (Marvin 16)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B major (Andantino), R. 11
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major ("De la Codorniz"), R. 12
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro soffribile), R. 13
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 14
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegretto), R. 15
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major (Largo andante), R. 16
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major (Allegro), R. 17
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Cantabile), R. 18
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro moderato), R. 19
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C sharp minor (Andantino), R. 20
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C sharp minor (Allegro), R. 21
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D flat major (Cantabile andantino), R. 22
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D flat major (Allegro), R. 23
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Andantino cantabile), R. 24
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegro), R. 25
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor (Andantino espressivo), R. 26
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor (Allegro), R. 27 (Marvin 6)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Andantino), R. 28
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Allegro assai), R. 29
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro moderato), R. 30
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Prestissimo), R. 31
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Allegro), R. 32 (Marvin 3)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 33
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E major (Allegro), R. 34 (K. I. B. 34)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major, R. 35
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro non tanto), R. 36
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major, R. 37
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 38
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor, R. 39 (Marvin 28)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 40
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Andante largo), R. 41
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, M. 44
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro soffribile), R. 43
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Allegro), R. 44
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 45
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Cantabile), R. 46
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Andantino), R. 47 (Marvin 12)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro), R. 48 (Marvin 1)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Andantino), R. 49
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 50
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Allegro), R. 51
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor [Allegro moderato], R. 52
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A major ("De clarines"), R. 53
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major ("Sonata de Clarines")
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major, R. 55
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Andante cantabile), R. 56 (Marvin 27)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Allegro assai), R. 57
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Andante), R. 58
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Rondo), R. 59
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata no 60 in C major
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 61
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, R. 62 (Marvin 13)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major, R. 63
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata no 64 in G major
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A minor, R. 65
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 66
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major, R. 67
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E major, R. 68
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Presto), R. 69
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A minor, R. 70
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A minor (Andantino), R. 71
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F minor (Allegro), R. 72
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 73
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Andante), R. 74
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Andante), R. 75
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 76
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp minor (Andante largo), R. 77
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp minor (Allegro non tanto), R. 78
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp major (Cantabile - Allegro), R. 79
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Allegretto), R. 80
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Prestissimo), R. 81 (Marvin 21)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro assai), R. 82
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 83
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 84
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp minor (Allegretto), R. 85
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Andantino/Allegretto), R. 86 (Marvin Urtext 7)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Allegretto), R. 87
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D flat major (Allegro), R. 88 (Marvin Urtext 5)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 89
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp major (Allegro), R. 90 (Marvin 37)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 91 (Op. 4/1)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major, R. 92 (Op. 4/2)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major, R. 93 (Op. 4/3)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major, R. 94 (Op. 4/4)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A major, R. 95 (Op. 4/5)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, R. 96 (Op. 4/6)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A major, R. 97 (Op. 8/1)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, R. 98 (Op. 8/2)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 99 (Op. 8/3)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Adagio largo), R. 100
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 101
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Andante), R. 102
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro presto), R. 103 (Marvin 11)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegro), R. 104
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major (Adagio), R. 105
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor [Allegro], R. 106
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegretto/Andante), R. 107
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Allegro), R. 108
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegretto), R. 109
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D flat major (Largo cantabile), R. 110
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 111
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major [Allegro], R. 112
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor (Andante/Cantabile), R. 113
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegro/Andante), R. 114
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Andante), R. 115
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 116
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Molto moderato), R. 117 (Marvin 8)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A minor (Allegro), R. 118
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major (Allegro airoso), R. 119
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegro spiritoso), R. 120
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Noted composer and harpsichordist Barbara Harbach has recorded the complete sonatas for harpsichord by Antonio Soler.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A major (Allegro), R. 1
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major (Presto), R. 2
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major (Andante), R. 3
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 4
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 5
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Presto), R. 6
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major [Molto allegro], R. 7
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Andante), R. 8
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Presto), R. 9
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B minor (Allegro), R. 10 (Marvin 16)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B major (Andantino), R. 11
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major ("De la Codorniz"), R. 12
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro soffribile), R. 13
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 14
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegretto), R. 15
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major (Largo andante), R. 16
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major (Allegro), R. 17
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Cantabile), R. 18
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro moderato), R. 19
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C sharp minor (Andantino), R. 20
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C sharp minor (Allegro), R. 21
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1772

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D flat major (Cantabile andantino), R. 22
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D flat major (Allegro), R. 23
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Andantino cantabile), R. 24
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegro), R. 25
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor (Andantino espressivo), R. 26
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor (Allegro), R. 27 (Marvin 6)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Andantino), R. 28
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Allegro assai), R. 29
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro moderato), R. 30
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Prestissimo), R. 31
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Allegro), R. 32 (Marvin 3)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 33
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E major (Allegro), R. 34 (K. I. B. 34)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major, R. 35
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro non tanto), R. 36
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major, R. 37
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 38
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor, R. 39 (Marvin 28)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 40
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Andante largo), R. 41
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, M. 44
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro soffribile), R. 43
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Allegro), R. 44
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 45
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Cantabile), R. 46
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Andantino), R. 47 (Marvin 12)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro), R. 48 (Marvin 1)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Andantino), R. 49
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 50
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Allegro), R. 51
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor [Allegro moderato], R. 52
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A major ("De clarines"), R. 53
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major ("Sonata de Clarines")
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major, R. 55
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Andante cantabile), R. 56 (Marvin 27)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Allegro assai), R. 57
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Andante), R. 58
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Rondo), R. 59
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata no 60 in C major
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 61
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, R. 62 (Marvin 13)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major, R. 63
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1777

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata no 64 in G major
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A minor, R. 65
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 66
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major, R. 67
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E major, R. 68
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Presto), R. 69
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A minor, R. 70
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A minor (Andantino), R. 71
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F minor (Allegro), R. 72
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 73
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Andante), R. 74
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Andante), R. 75
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 76
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp minor (Andante largo), R. 77
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp minor (Allegro non tanto), R. 78
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp major (Cantabile - Allegro), R. 79
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Allegretto), R. 80
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Prestissimo), R. 81 (Marvin 21)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro assai), R. 82
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 83
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 84
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp minor (Allegretto), R. 85
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Andantino/Allegretto), R. 86 (Marvin Urtext 7)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G minor (Allegretto), R. 87
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D flat major (Allegro), R. 88 (Marvin Urtext 5)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 89
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F sharp major (Allegro), R. 90 (Marvin 37)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 91 (Op. 4/1)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 26 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major, R. 92 (Op. 4/2)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major, R. 93 (Op. 4/3)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 33 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major, R. 94 (Op. 4/4)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A major, R. 95 (Op. 4/5)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, R. 96 (Op. 4/6)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 26 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A major, R. 97 (Op. 8/1)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, R. 98 (Op. 8/2)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major, R. 99 (Op. 8/3)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Adagio largo), R. 100
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegro), R. 101
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Andante), R. 102
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro presto), R. 103 (Marvin 11)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegro), R. 104
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E flat major (Adagio), R. 105
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor [Allegro], R. 106
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegretto/Andante), R. 107
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major (Allegro), R. 108
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Allegretto), R. 109
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D flat major (Largo cantabile), R. 110
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 111
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C major [Allegro], R. 112
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in E minor (Andante/Cantabile), R. 113
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegro/Andante), R. 114
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Andante), R. 115
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in G major (Allegro), R. 116
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Molto moderato), R. 117 (Marvin 8)
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A minor (Allegro), R. 118
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in B flat major (Allegro airoso), R. 119
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegro spiritoso), R. 120
  • Performer: Barbara Harbach (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical