Personnel: Steven Halpern (Fender Rhodes piano, keyboards); Jorge Alfano (bansuri, shakuhachi); Schawkie Roth (bansuri); Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin (shakuhachi).
Recording information: Banquet Studios, Sebastopol, CA; Sacred Sounds Studios, Hollywood, FL.
Continuing with his Aural-Sync brainwave synchronization series, prolific new age composer Steven Halpern offers Deep Alpha 2.0, the sequel to his 2012 release Deep Alpha. Utilizing tones and frequencies to help guide the mind toward an alpha state of eight cycles per second, Halpern employs the healing sounds of the shakuhachi and bansuri flutes over lush synth textures. Woven throughout is his Fender Rhodes piano, the instrument he's best known for. Ideal for relaxation, meditation, yoga, or as a sleep aid, Deep Alpha 2.0 will be welcome and familiar to fans of Halpern's signature style. ~ Timothy Monger
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- Letting Go of Stress: Four Effective Techniques Fo (Miller, Emmett (Nuage))
- Breast Health: Audible Affirmations With Music [Di (M.D., Eva Selhub,)
- Breast Health: Subliminal Affirmations With Music (M.D., Eva Selhub,)
- Ambient Alchemy (Diamond, Michael)
- Meditations To Support Sobriety and Recovery (Bradshaw, John)