- Meneito $0.99 on iTunes
- Como Me Gusta "Hablal" Español $0.99 on iTunes
- Pisotia la Cucaracha $0.99 on iTunes
- La Tarde Se Ha Puesto Triste $0.99 on iTunes
- Ay Qué Bueno $0.99 on iTunes
- Son del Cuenta Propista $0.99 on iTunes
- La Trabazon $0.99 on iTunes
- La Desnudez de Mario Ague $0.99 on iTunes
- Inseminacion Artificial $0.99 on iTunes
- No Me Voy a Defender $0.99 on iTunes
- Domitila Quiere Darme $0.99 on iTunes
- Espuma y Arena $0.99 on iTunes
- Cachimbiao Caramelo $0.99 on iTunes
- Bonus Track $0.99 on iTunes
Dirty Linen (12/99-1/00, p.83) - "...shows Ferrer's increasing mastery at his chosen path of fusing country, rock, and Cuban folkloric elements. He does this with taste and occasional flashes of humor on a set of tunes that is distinctly tropical..."
Personnel includes: Pedro Luis Ferrer (vocals, guitar, tres, marimbula, guiro); Lena Ferrer (vocals, guiro); Aracelia Alvarez (piano); Jorge Reyes (bass); Leandro Garcia (okonkolo, itotele, chekere, campana, cajon, clave).
Producers: Pedro Luis Ferrer, Charlie Dos Santos.
Recorded at Abdala Studios, Havana, Cuba.
Cuban troubadour Pedro Luis Ferrer makes his debut with 1999's self-titled album. One of the leaders in the guaracha musical style, Ferrer's music blends classical and pop idioms and features reflective lyrics about the modern Cuban condition. Songs like "La Tarde Se Ha Puesto Triste" and "No Me Voy a Defender" reflect his emotional, political style. ~ Heather Phares