1 800 222 6872

Crusell: Clarinet Concertos / Billman, Korsten, Uppsala CO

> Clarinet Concerto No. 1 in E flat major, Op. 1 - I. Allegro
> Clarinet Concerto No. 1 in E flat major, Op. 1 - II. Adagio
> Clarinet Concerto No. 1 in E flat major, Op. 1 - III. Rondo: Allegretto
> Clarinet Concerto No. 2 in F minor, Op. 5 - I. Allegro
> Clarinet Concerto No. 2 in F minor, Op. 5 - II. Andante pastorale
> Clarinet Concerto No. 2 in F minor, Op. 5 - III. Rondo: Allegretto
> Clarinet Concerto No. 3 in B flat major, Op. 11 - I. Allegro risoluto
> Clarinet Concerto No. 3 in B flat major, Op. 11 - II. Andante moderato
> Clarinet Concerto No. 3 in B flat major, Op. 11 - III. Alla polacca

Album Summary

>Crusell, Bernhard Henrik : Concerto for clarinet & orchestra no 1 in E flat major, Op. 1
>Crusell, Bernhard Henrik : Concerto for clarinet & orchestra no 2 in F minor, Op. 5
>Crusell, Bernhard Henrik : Concerto for clarinet & orchestra no 3 in B flat major, Op. 11
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This disc is a must for lovers of the clarinet. Starting out from humble beginnings in Finland, Crusell became one of the most highly sought-after (and remunerated) personalities in 19th century Sweden. Here, available on one disc are all of Crusell's delightful concertos for his beloved clarinet.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Crusell, Bernhard Henrik : Concerto for clarinet & orchestra no 1 in E flat major, Op. 1
  • Performer: Per Billman (Clarinet)
  • Conductor: Gerard Korsten
  • Notes: Ytterjärna Kulturhus, Järna, Sweden (09/24/1996-09/26/1996)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1803-1812

>Crusell, Bernhard Henrik : Concerto for clarinet & orchestra no 2 in F minor, Op. 5
  • Performer: Per Billman (Clarinet)
  • Conductor: Gerard Korsten
  • Notes: Ytterjärna Kulturhus, Järna, Sweden (09/24/1996-09/26/1996)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1808

>Crusell, Bernhard Henrik : Concerto for clarinet & orchestra no 3 in B flat major, Op. 11
  • Performer: Per Billman (Clarinet)
  • Conductor: Gerard Korsten
  • Notes: Ytterjärna Kulturhus, Järna, Sweden (09/24/1996-09/26/1996)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1803-1812