1 800 222 6872

Inspired Women / Eva Svard Mannerstedt, Anette Muller-Roos

Album Summary

>Viardot, Pauline : Hai luli
>Viardot, Pauline : Les Filles de Cadix, for voice & piano
>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Sie haben heut Abend Gesellschaft, song for voice & piano
>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Wie kannst du ruhig schlafen?, song for voice & piano
>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : So hast du ganz und gar vergessen, song for voice & piano
>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Ja, du bist elend, song for voice & piano
>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Wir haben viel fur einander gefuhlt, for voice & piano
>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Lieb' Liebchen, leg's Handchen auf's Herze mein, song for voice & piano
>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Morgens steh ich auf und frage, song for voice & piano
>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Still ist die Nacht, for voice & piano
>Chaminade, Cecile L. : L'Ondine, for piano, Op. 101
>Mahler, Alma : Laue Sommernacht, for voice & piano (5 Songs (1910))
>Mahler, Alma : Bei dir ist es traut, for voice & piano (5 Songs (1910))
>Mahler, Alma : Ich wandle unter Blumen, for voice & piano (5 Songs (1910))
>Muller-Roos, Anette : Little Suite for piano
>Woodforde-Finden, Amy : Temple bells
>Woodforde-Finden, Amy : Less than the Dust
>Woodforde-Finden, Amy : Indian Love Lyrics (4)
>Woodforde-Finden, Amy : Till I wake
>Schumann, Clara W. : Romance for piano in G minor, Op. 21/3
>Schumann, Clara W. : Sie liebten sich beide, song for voice & piano, Op. 13/2
>Schumann, Clara W. : Liebeszauber ("Die Liebe saá als Nachtigall"), song for voice & piano, Op. 13/3
>Schumann, Clara W. : Liebst du um Schonheit, song for voice & piano, Op. 12/4
>Schumann, Clara W. : Die stille Lotosblume, song for voice & piano, Op. 13/6
>Schumann, Clara W. : Er ist Gekommen in Sturm und Regen, song for voice & piano, Op. 12/2
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Viardot, Pauline : Hai luli
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Viardot, Pauline : Les Filles de Cadix, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Sie haben heut Abend Gesellschaft, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Wie kannst du ruhig schlafen?, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : So hast du ganz und gar vergessen, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Ja, du bist elend, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Wir haben viel für einander gefühlt, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Lieb' Liebchen, leg's Händchen auf's Herze mein, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Morgens steh ich auf und frage, song for voice & piano
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Lindblad, Adolf Fredrik : Still ist die Nacht, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Cécile Chaminade (Composer/Piano) (1857 - 1944) : L'Ondine, for piano, Op. 101
  • Performer: Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Mahler, Alma : Laue Sommernacht, for voice & piano (5 Songs (1910))
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1910

>Mahler, Alma : Bei dir ist es traut, for voice & piano (5 Songs (1910))
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1910

>Mahler, Alma : Ich wandle unter Blumen, for voice & piano (5 Songs (1910))
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1910

>Anette Müller-Roos (1958 - ) : Little Suite for piano
  • Performer: Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Woodforde-Finden, Amy : Temple bells
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Woodforde-Finden, Amy : Less than the Dust
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Woodforde-Finden, Amy : Indian Love Lyrics (4)
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1902

>Woodforde-Finden, Amy : Till I wake
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Schumann, Clara W. : Romance for piano in G minor, Op. 21/3
  • Performer: Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/1853

>Schumann, Clara W. : Sie liebten sich beide, song for voice & piano, Op. 13/2
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/08/1842

>Schumann, Clara W. : Liebeszauber ("Die Liebe saá als Nachtigall"), song for voice & piano, Op. 13/3
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/08/1842

>Schumann, Clara W. : Liebst du um Schönheit, song for voice & piano, Op. 12/4
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/08/1841

>Schumann, Clara W. : Die stille Lotosblume, song for voice & piano, Op. 13/6
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 07/1842

>Schumann, Clara W. : Er ist Gekommen in Sturm und Regen, song for voice & piano, Op. 12/2
  • Performers: Eva Mannerstedt; Anette Müller-Roos (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 06/08/1841