1 800 222 6872

Famous Classical Trumpet Concertos - Albinoni, Haydn, et al

Album Summary

>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, S 49/WoO 1
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet in D
>Stamitz, Johann : Concerto for Trumpet in D major (realized by Boustead)
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1
>Richter, Franz Xaver : Concerto for trumpet & orchestra in D major
>Mozart, Leopold : Concerto for Trumpet in D major
>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 1 in E flat major
>Molter, Johann Melchior : Concerto for Trumpet no 1 in D major, MWV4/12
>Haydn, Johann Michael : Concerto for Trumpet in C major, P 34
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for Trumpet, 2 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 7
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erbarm' dich mein, o Herre Gott, BWV 721
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BWV 1124
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, BWV 727
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Hummel, Johann Nepomuk : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, S 49/WoO 1
  • Performer: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 17 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 12/08/1803

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet in D
  • Performer: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 9 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Stamitz, Johann : Concerto for Trumpet in D major (realized by Boustead)
  • Performer: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 15 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Trumpet in E flat major, H 7e no 1
  • Performer: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 14 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1796

>Richter, Franz Xaver : Concerto for trumpet & orchestra in D major
  • Performer: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Elgar Howarth
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1789.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1789

>Mozart, Leopold : Concerto for Trumpet in D major
  • Performer: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Elgar Howarth
  • Running Time: 8 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1762

>Hertel, Johann Wilhelm : Concerto for Trumpet no 1 in E flat major
  • Performer: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Elgar Howarth
  • Running Time: 13 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Molter, Johann Melchior : Concerto for Trumpet no 1 in D major, MWV4/12
  • Performer: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Elgar Howarth
  • Running Time: 10 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1722-1765

>Haydn, Johann Michael : Concerto for Trumpet in C major, P 34
  • Performer: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Elgar Howarth
  • Running Time: 10 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1764

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for Trumpet, 2 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
  • Performer: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Concertos à cinque (12), Op. 7
  • Performer: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1715

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
  • Performers: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet); Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1945

>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
  • Performers: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet); Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1697.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1697

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Erbarm' dich mein, o Herre Gott, BWV 721
  • Performers: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet); Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Ich ruf zu dir, Herr Jesu Christ, BWV 1124
  • Performers: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet); Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713-1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, BWV 727
  • Performers: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet); Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1740

>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
  • Performers: Håkan Hardenberger (Trumpet); Simon Preston (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic