1 800 222 6872

Manfredini: 12 Concerti Op 3 / Rémy, Les Amis de Philippe

Album Summary

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in F major, Op. 3/1
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in D minor, Op. 3/5
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op. 3/9
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in A minor, Op. 3/2
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op. 3/6
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in G minor, Op. 3/10
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in E minor, Op. 3/3
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in G major, Op. 3/7
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in C minor, Op. 3/11
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in B flat major, Op. 3/4
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in F major, Op. 3/8
>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 3
Conductor Ensemble Composer

Notes & Reviews:

"These concertos, obviously influenced by both Torelli and Vivaldi, are very short, averaging about seven minutes. They are bright, cheerful, energetic--captured sunlight...They are beautifully and gracefully performed, and the sound is a delight--full, warm, and clear. This is period instrument performance at its very best..." -Crawford, ARG



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in F major, Op. 3/1
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in D minor, Op. 3/5
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op. 3/9
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in A minor, Op. 3/2
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in D major, Op. 3/6
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in G minor, Op. 3/10
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in E minor, Op. 3/3
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in G major, Op. 3/7
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in C minor, Op. 3/11
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in B flat major, Op. 3/4
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerto Grosso in F major, Op. 3/8
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Manfredini, Francesco : Concerti grossi (12), Op. 3
  • Conductor: Ludger Remy
  • Ensemble: Les Amis de Philippe
  • Notes: Sendesaal Radio Bremen (08/30/1998-05/07/1999)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral