1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Violin Concerto in C, etc / Rogliano, Tigani, etc

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Movement for violin & orchestra in C major (fragment) WoO 5
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in C major, WoO 8/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in A major, WoO 8/2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in F major, WoO 8/3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in B flat major, WoO 8/4
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in E flat major, WoO 8/5
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in G major, WoO 8/6
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in C major, WoO 8/7
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in A major, WoO 8/8
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in F major, WoO 8/9
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in D major, WoO 8/10
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in G major, WoO 8/11
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in C major, WoO 8/12
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Musik zu einem Ritterballet (Music for a ballet of knights), WoO 1
Performer Conductor Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Movement for violin & orchestra in C major (fragment) WoO 5
  • Performers: Marco Rogliano (Violin); Marco Rogliano (Violin)
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1792

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in C major, WoO 8/1
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in A major, WoO 8/2
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in F major, WoO 8/3
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in B flat major, WoO 8/4
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in E flat major, WoO 8/5
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in G major, WoO 8/6
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in C major, WoO 8/7
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in A major, WoO 8/8
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in F major, WoO 8/9
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in D major, WoO 8/10
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in G major, WoO 8/11
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : German Dance for orchestra in C major, WoO 8/12
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Musik zu einem Ritterballet (Music for a ballet of knights), WoO 1
  • Conductor: Roberto Tigani
  • Ensemble: Sassari Symphony Orchestra
  • Notes: Theatro Civico di Sassari (03/07/1999-03/08/1999)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1791