1 800 222 6872

Mozart and the Organ / Joan Lippincott

> Adagio and Allegro in F minor, K. 594 - Adagio and Allegro in F minor, K. 594
> Andante in F major, K. 616 - Andante in F major, K. 616
> Suite in C major, K. 399 - Suite in C major, K. 399
> Adagio and Rondo in C minor, K. 617 (arr. for organ) - Adagio and Rondo in C minor, K. 617 (arr. for organ)
> Fugue in G minor, K. 401 - Fugue in G minor, K. 401
> Gigue in G major, K. 574, "Leipziger Gigue" - Gigue in G major, K. 574, "Leipziger Gigue"
> Adagio in C major, K. 356 - Adagio in C major, K. 356
> Fantasy in F minor, K. 608 - Fantasy in F minor, K. 608

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Allegro for Mechanical Organ in F minor, K 594
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Andante for Mechanical Organ in F major, K 616
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Suite for piano in C major (fragment), K. 399 (K. 385i)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Rondo for Glass Harmonica, Flute, Oboe, Viola and Cello in C minor, K 617
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fugue for piano in G minor (fragment) K. 401 (K. 375e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gigue for Keyboard in G major, K 574
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Mechanical Organ in F minor, K 608
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Allegro for Mechanical Organ in F minor, K 594
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1790

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Andante for Mechanical Organ in F major, K 616
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Suite for piano in C major (fragment), K. 399 (K. 385i)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Rondo for Glass Harmonica, Flute, Oboe, Viola and Cello in C minor, K 617
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fugue for piano in G minor (fragment) K. 401 (K. 375e)
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gigue for Keyboard in G major, K 574
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Rondo for Glass Harmonica, Flute, Oboe, Viola and Cello in C minor, K 617
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Mechanical Organ in F minor, K 608
  • Performer: Joan Lippincott (Organ)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791