1 800 222 6872

Anthony Newman - Bach 2000 - A Musical Tribute

Album Summary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Fugue for organ & timpani in E flat major
>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Is There Care In Heaven? for voice & organ
>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in G major
>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : To the Evening Star, for voice & organ
>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Grand Intrada and Triple Fugue for Organ and Percussion in C major
>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Angels, from the Realms of Glory, for voice & organ
>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Fantasia and Fugue in F major
>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Song, for voice & organ ("Fresh from the dewy hills")
>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Prelude and Fugue in A minor
>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Then there appeared an angel
>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Chorale for organ "Come Sweet Death"
>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Toccata & Fugue for organ in B minor
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Fugue for organ & timpani in E flat major
  • Performers: Seth McConnell (Percussion); Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Is There Care In Heaven? for voice & organ
  • Performers: David Ossenfort (Tenor); Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in G major
  • Performer: Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : To the Evening Star, for voice & organ
  • Performers: David Ossenfort (Tenor); Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Grand Intrada and Triple Fugue for Organ and Percussion in C major
  • Performers: Seth McConnell (Percussion); Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Angels, from the Realms of Glory, for voice & organ
  • Performers: David Ossenfort (Tenor); Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Fantasia and Fugue in F major
  • Performers: Seth McConnell (Percussion); Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Song, for voice & organ ("Fresh from the dewy hills")
  • Performers: David Ossenfort (Tenor); Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Prelude and Fugue in A minor
  • Performer: Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Then there appeared an angel
  • Performers: David Ossenfort (Tenor); Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Chorale for organ "Come Sweet Death"
  • Performer: Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Newman, Anthony (20th cent.) : Toccata & Fugue for organ in B minor
  • Performer: Anthony Newman (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary