1 800 222 6872

Silbermann Organ - Bach, Pachelbel, et al / Friedrich

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "O Gott, du frommer Gott", BWV 767
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 539
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue in G minor, BWV 578 "Little G minor"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 546
>Werckmeister, Andreas : Prelude in G major
>Pachelbel, Johann : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor
>Kneller, Andreas : Praeludium no 2 in F major
>Pestel, Gottfied Ernst : Praeludium for Organ in C major
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1717
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partite sopra "O Gott, du frommer Gott", BWV 767
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1700
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 539
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1720-1725
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue in G minor, BWV 578 "Little G minor"
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1706
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 546
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Werckmeister, Andreas : Prelude in G major
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Pachelbel, Johann : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in C minor
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Kneller, Andreas : Praeludium no 2 in F major
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Pestel, Gottfied Ernst : Praeludium for Organ in C major
  • Performer: Felix Friedrich (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio