1 800 222 6872

Brahms, Mozart, Beethoven: Chamber Music for Winds / George Silfies, clarinet

Album Summary

>Brahms, Johannes : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in B minor, Op.115
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Piano and Winds in E flat major, K 452
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quintet for Piano, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon and Horn in E flat major, Op. 16
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Trio in F major, H. 15/17
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Trio for Clarinet, Viola and Piano in E flat major, K 498 "Kegelstatt"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Horn and Strings in E flat major, K 407 (386c)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Serenade for Flute, Violin and Viola in D major, Op. 25
Performers Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Brahms, Johannes : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in B minor, Op.115
  • Performers: John Sant'Ambrogio (Cello); George Silfies (Clarinet); Darrel Barnes (Viola); Jonathan Beiler (Violin); John Korman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 34 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1891

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581
  • Performers: John Sant'Ambrogio (Cello); George Silfies (Clarinet); Jenny Jones (Violin); John Korman (Viola); John Korman (Violin)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Piano and Winds in E flat major, K 452
  • Performers: George Silfies (Clarinet); Roland Pandolfi (French Horn); Peter Bowman (Oboe); George Berry (Bassoon); Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1784

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quintet for Piano, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon and Horn in E flat major, Op. 16
  • Performers: George Silfies (Clarinet); Roland Pandolfi (French Horn); Richard Woodhams (Oboe); George Berry (Bassoon); Abbey Simon (Piano)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1796

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Keyboard Trio in F major, H. 15/17
  • Ensemble: New York Camerata
  • Running Time: 12 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1790

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Trio for Clarinet, Viola and Piano in E flat major, K 498 "Kegelstatt"
  • Performers: George Silfies (Clarinet); Pamela Paul (Piano); Thomas Dumm (Viola)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1786.
  • Running Time: 19 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Horn and Strings in E flat major, K 407 (386c)
  • Performers: John Sant'Ambrogio (Cello); Roland Pandolfi (French Horn); Kathleen Mattis (Viola); John Korman (Viola); John Korman (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1782.
  • Running Time: 16 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1782

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Serenade for Flute, Violin and Viola in D major, Op. 25
  • Performers: Darrel Barnes (Viola); Jacob Berg (Flute); Max Rabinovitsj (Violin)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801