- Maria Stader (Soprano)
- Georg Paskuda (Tenor)
- Sena Jurinac (Soprano)
- Jan Peerce (Voice)
- Frederick Guthrie (Bass)
- Murray Dickie (Tenor)
- Gustav Neidlinger (Baritone)
Notes & Reviews:
Austrian soprano Sena Jurinac was born in Croatia in 1921. This famous Fidelio, recorded in 1961, is evidence of her international fame as a member of the great generation of singers of the German repertoire, which included Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Irmgard Seefried and Elisabeth Grummer.
Note: This title is rare and is considered a collector’s item. It is priced according to its common market value. If the record label that it is on goes on sale, it will also be reduced in price.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Parisian Ballets / Daniel Swift, CBC Vancouver Orchestra
Tchaikovsky: String Quartets Vol 1 / New Haydn Quartet
Mozart: Le Nozze di Figaro / Levine, Upshaw, Te Kanawa
The Unknown Puccini / Placido Domingo, Julius Rudel
CPE Bach: Violin & Harpsichord Works / Stuurop, Uittenbosch
Pizzetti: String Quartets / Lajtha Quartet
Albinoni: Oboe Concertos Vol. 2
Works DetailsBeethoven, Ludwig van : Fidelio, Op. 72
- Performers: Maria Stader (Soprano); Georg Paskuda (Tenor); Sena Jurinac (Soprano); Jan Peerce (Voice); Frederick Guthrie (Bass); Murray Dickie (Tenor); Gustav Neidlinger (Baritone)
- Conductor: Hans Knappertsbusch
- Ensemble: Bavarian State Opera Orchestra
- Notes: Composition written: 1804-06.
- Running Time: 94 min. 14 sec.
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1804-1806