- Frederick Guthrie (Bass)
- Gustav Neidlinger (Baritone)
- Jan Peerce (Voice)
- Sena Jurinac (Soprano)
- Georg Paskuda (Tenor)
- Murray Dickie (Tenor)
- Maria Stader (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
Austrian soprano Sena Jurinac was born in Croatia in 1921. This famous Fidelio, recorded in 1961, is evidence of her international fame as a member of the great generation of singers of the German repertoire, which included Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, Irmgard Seefried and Elisabeth Grummer.
Note: This title is rare and is considered a collector’s item. It is priced according to its common market value. If the record label that it is on goes on sale, it will also be reduced in price.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Parisian Ballets / Daniel Swift, CBC Vancouver Orchestra
20th Century Spanish Composer Series - Josep Soler / Maso
Tchaikovsky: String Quartets Vol 1 / New Haydn Quartet
Trio - Beethoven: Violin Sonatas / Schneiderhan, Seemann
Mozart: Le Nozze di Figaro / Levine, Upshaw, Te Kanawa
The Unknown Puccini / Placido Domingo, Julius Rudel
CPE Bach: Violin & Harpsichord Works / Stuurop, Uittenbosch
Debussy, Ravel, Dutilleux: String Quartets / Juilliard Qt
Pizzetti: String Quartets / Lajtha Quartet
Works DetailsBeethoven, Ludwig van : Fidelio, Op. 72
- Performers: Frederick Guthrie (Bass); Gustav Neidlinger (Baritone); Jan Peerce (Voice); Sena Jurinac (Soprano); Georg Paskuda (Tenor); Murray Dickie (Tenor); Maria Stader (Soprano)
- Conductor: Hans Knappertsbusch
- Ensemble: Bavarian State Opera Orchestra
- Notes: Composition written: 1804-06.
- Running Time: 94 min. 14 sec.
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1804-1806