- Victor Ledbetter (Baritone)
- Bruce Fowler (Trombone)
- Martin Pearlman (Harpsichord)
- Karen Clift (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
"...This is a properly rehearsed Messiah, a real rarity. Everything has been carefully considered and prepared, yet it sounds joyful, spontaneous and musical...The choral tone is surpassingly lovely...Even more remarkable is the way they phrase their lines, which gives the music an unusual sense of purpose. The soloists are amongst the best on record..." -Classic CD
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsHandel, George Frideric : Messiah, HWV 56, Oratorio
- Performers: Victor Ledbetter (Baritone); Bruce Fowler (Trombone); Martin Pearlman (Harpsichord); Karen Clift (Soprano)
- Conductor: Martin Pearlman
- Ensemble: Boston Baroque
- Notes: Campion Center, Weston Center, MA (05/18/1992-05/22/1992)
- Running Time: 120 min. 21 sec.
- Period Time: Baroque
- Form: Cantata/Oratorio
- Written: 1741