1 800 222 6872

The Meeting of the Waters: Celtic Piano Fantasies by William Vincent Wallace

Album Summary

>Wallace, William Vincent : The Minstrel Boy and Rory O'More, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : The Bard's Legacy, fantisie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : Coolun, Gary Owen and St. Patrick's Day, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : The Meeting Of The Waters and Eveleen's Bower, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : Melodie Irlandaise, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : Annie Laurie, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : Roslin Castle and A Highland Lad My Love Was Born, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : Homage To Burns, fantasie for piano (Impromptu on 'Somebody' and 'O, For Ane And Twenty Tam')
>Wallace, William Vincent : The Keel Row, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : Ye Banks and Braes, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : Charlie Is My Darling and The Campbells Are Comin', fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : My Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose and Come O'er The Stream, Charlie, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : Comin' Thro' The Rye, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : The Last Rose Of Summer, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : Kate Kearny and Tow, Row, Row, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : Robin Adair, fantasie for piano
>Wallace, William Vincent : Auld Lang Syne and The Highland Laddie, fantasie for piano
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Solo performer: Rosemary Tuck (piano).

Recorded in 2001. Includes liner notes by Rosmary Tuck.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Wallace, William Vincent : The Minstrel Boy and Rory O'More, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1856

>Wallace, William Vincent : The Bard's Legacy, fantisie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1848

>Wallace, William Vincent : Coolun, Gary Owen and St. Patrick's Day, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Wallace, William Vincent : The Meeting Of The Waters and Eveleen's Bower, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1856

>Wallace, William Vincent : Melodie Irlandaise, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Wallace, William Vincent : Annie Laurie, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1952

>Wallace, William Vincent : Roslin Castle and A Highland Lad My Love Was Born, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1856

>Wallace, William Vincent : Homage To Burns, fantasie for piano (Impromptu on 'Somebody' and 'O, For Ane And Twenty Tam')
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Wallace, William Vincent : The Keel Row, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Wallace, William Vincent : Ye Banks and Braes, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1850

>Wallace, William Vincent : Charlie Is My Darling and The Campbells Are Comin', fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1855

>Wallace, William Vincent : My Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose and Come O'er The Stream, Charlie, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858

>Wallace, William Vincent : Comin' Thro' The Rye, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Wallace, William Vincent : The Last Rose Of Summer, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Wallace, William Vincent : Kate Kearny and Tow, Row, Row, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1856

>Wallace, William Vincent : Robin Adair, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858

>Wallace, William Vincent : Auld Lang Syne and The Highland Laddie, fantasie for piano
  • Performer: Rosemary Tuck (Piano)
  • Notes: Large Room, City Hall, Waterford, Ireland (10/06/2001-10/09/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1870