- Milena Pauli (Soprano)
- Piero Cappuccilli (Baritone)
- Carlo Bosco (Voice)
- Carlo Zardo (Bass)
- Saverio Porzano (Tenor)
- Bruna Baglioni (Mezzo Soprano)
- Luciano Pavarotti (Tenor)
- Montserrat CaballÚ
Notes & Reviews:
Luisa Miller is one of the best of Verdi's earlier operas, transitional between his early and middle periods and overshadowed in its day by the "popular trilogy" of Rigoletto, Il trovatore, and La traviata. Today it is has regained much of its luster, especially in performances like this one with the superstars of opera! Live performance, 1976.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsVerdi, Giuseppe : Luisa Miller
- Performers: Milena Pauli (Soprano); Piero Cappuccilli (Baritone); Carlo Bosco (Voice); Carlo Zardo (Bass); Saverio Porzano (Tenor); Bruna Baglioni (Mezzo Soprano); Montserrat Caballé; Luciano Pavarotti (Tenor)
- Conductor: Gianandrea Gavazzeni
- Ensemble: Milan Teatro alla Scala Chorus
- Running Time: 6 min. 15 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1849