1 800 222 6872

Pablo Casals - 1er Festival de Prades 1950 - J.S. Bach

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Orchestra no 1 in C major, BWV 1066
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Orchestra no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 1 in A minor, BWV 1041
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe and Violin in C minor, BWV 1060
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, BWV 971
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in A minor, BWV 1044 "Triple Concerto"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio Sonata for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in G major, BWV 1038
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in E minor, BWV 914
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musical Offering, BWV 1079
Performers Conductor Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
  • Performers: Maurice Allard (Bassoon); Gerard Coursier (French Horn); John Mack (Oboe); Alexander Schneider (Violin); Laila Storch (Oboe); Marcel Tabuteau (Oboe); Lucien Thevet (French Horn); Fernando Valenti (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1717
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903
  • Performer: Rudolf Serkin (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1720
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
  • Performers: Marcel Mule (Saxophone); Alexander Schneider (Violin); Marcel Tabuteau (Oboe); Paul Tortelier (Cello); Fernando Valenti (Harpsichord); John Wummer (Flute)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1717-1718
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711-1713
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
  • Performers: Bernard Goldberg (Flute); Alexander Schneider (Violin); Fernando Valenti (Harpsichord); John Wummer (Flute)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1720
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
  • Performers: Eugene Istomin (Piano); Joseph Szigeti (Violin); John Wummer (Flute)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1720-1721
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051
  • Performer: Fernando Valenti (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1708-1710
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Orchestra no 1 in C major, BWV 1066
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: circa 1717-1723
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Orchestra no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
  • Performer: John Wummer (Flute)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 1 in A minor, BWV 1041
  • Performer: Isaac Stern (Violin)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1717-1723
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin no 2 in E major, BWV 1042
  • Performer: Joseph Szigeti (Violin)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1717-1723
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
  • Performers: Alexander Schneider (Violin); Isaac Stern (Violin)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1717-1723
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
  • Performer: Clara Haskil (Piano)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1738-1739
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe and Violin in C minor, BWV 1060
  • Performers: Isaac Stern (Violin); Marcel Tabuteau (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, BWV 971
  • Performer: Rudolf Serkin (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1735
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in A minor, BWV 1044 "Triple Concerto"
  • Performers: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano); Alexander Schneider (Violin); John Wummer (Flute)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1730
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Trio Sonata for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in G major, BWV 1038
  • Performers: Eugene Istomin (Piano); Isaac Stern (Violin); John Wummer (Flute)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1732-1735
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in E minor, BWV 914
  • Performer: Eugene Istomin (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869 :: no 8 in E flat minor, BWV 853
  • Performer: Yvonne Lefébure (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musical Offering, BWV 1079 :: no 1, Ricercar a 3
  • Performer: Leopold Mannes (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1747
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musical Offering, BWV 1079 :: no 11, Trio Sonata for Flute and Continuo in C minor
  • Performers: Leopold Mannes (Piano); Alexander Schneider (Violin); Leopold Teraspulsky (Cello); John Wummer (Flute)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1747
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Musical Offering, BWV 1079 :: no 8, Ricercar a 6
  • Performers: Orrea Pernel (Violin); June Rotenberg (Double Bass); Alexander Schneider (Violin); Daniel Seidenberg (Viola); Leopold Teraspulsky (Cello); Milton Thomas (Viola); Karen Tuttle (Viola)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1747
  • Studio/Live: Live