1 800 222 6872

Handel: Suites de Pièces pour le Clavecin / Ludger Rémy

Album Summary

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in A major, HWV 426
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for keyboard (Suite de piece), Vol.1, no 6 in F sharp minor, HWV 431
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in E major, HWV 430
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 7 (as used in the film "Got Rot Tunbridge Wells")
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in F major, HWV 427
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in F minor, HWV 433
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for keyboard (Suite de piece), Vol.1, no 4 in E minor, HWV 429
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in D minor, HWV 428
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

"Remy plays an instrument made in 2000 by Bruce Kennedy after one by Michael Mietke, in Werckmeister temperament. His registrational range is conservative and reliable. Excellent notes complete a thoroughly admirable release." - Barker, ARG



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in A major, HWV 426
  • Performer: Ludger Remy (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Sendesaal (12/10/2001-12/13/2001)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1710-1717

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for keyboard (Suite de piece), Vol.1, no 6 in F sharp minor, HWV 431
  • Performer: Ludger Remy (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Sendesaal (12/10/2001-12/13/2001)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in E major, HWV 430
  • Performer: Ludger Remy (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Sendesaal (12/10/2001-12/13/2001)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1710-1720

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 7 (as used in the film "Got Rot Tunbridge Wells")
  • Performer: Ludger Remy (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Sendesaal (12/10/2001-12/13/2001)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1705-1707

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in F major, HWV 427
  • Performer: Ludger Remy (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Sendesaal (12/10/2001-12/13/2001)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1710-1717

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in F minor, HWV 433
  • Performer: Ludger Remy (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Sendesaal (12/10/2001-12/13/2001)
  • Running Time: 14 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1717-1720

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for keyboard (Suite de piece), Vol.1, no 4 in E minor, HWV 429
  • Performer: Ludger Remy (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Sendesaal (12/10/2001-12/13/2001)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1710-1720

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in D minor, HWV 428
  • Performer: Ludger Remy (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Sendesaal (12/10/2001-12/13/2001)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1717-1720