1 800 222 6872

Schumann, Brahms: Musique de Chambre / Rudy, Portal, et al

Album Summary

>Schumann, Robert : Stucke im Volkston (5) for cello (or violin) & piano, Op. 102
>Schumann, Robert : Märchenerzählungen for Clarinet, Viola and Piano, Op. 132
>Schumann, Robert : Phantasiestucke (3) for Clarinet and Piano, Op. 73
>Schumann, Robert : Marchenbilder for viola (or violin) & piano, Op. 113
>Schumann, Robert : Romances (3) for Oboe and Piano, Op. 94
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for clarinet (or viola) & piano no 1 in F minor, Op. 120/1
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for clarinet (or viola) & piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 120/2
>Brahms, Johannes : Trio for clarinet (or viola), cello & piano in A minor, Op. 114
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Note: This title is rare and is considered a collector’s item. It is priced according to its common market value. If the record label that it is on goes on sale, it will also be reduced in price.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Schumann, Robert : Stücke im Volkston (5) for cello (or violin) & piano, Op. 102
  • Performers: Boris Pergamenschikow (Cello); Mikhail Rudy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Schumann, Robert : Märchenerzählungen for Clarinet, Viola and Piano, Op. 132
  • Performers: Michel Portal (Clarinet); Gérard Caussé (Viola); Mikhail Rudy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1853

>Schumann, Robert : Phantasiestücke (3) for Clarinet and Piano, Op. 73
  • Performers: Michel Portal (Clarinet); Mikhail Rudy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Schumann, Robert : Märchenbilder for viola (or violin) & piano, Op. 113
  • Performers: Gérard Caussé (Viola); Mikhail Rudy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Schumann, Robert : Romances (3) for Oboe and Piano, Op. 94
  • Performers: Michel Portal (Clarinet); Mikhail Rudy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for clarinet (or viola) & piano no 1 in F minor, Op. 120/1
  • Performers: Michel Portal (Clarinet); Mikhail Rudy (Piano)
  • Notes: Paris, Salle Wagram (12/16/1991-12/18/1991)
  • Running Time: 23 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for clarinet (or viola) & piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 120/2
  • Performers: Michel Portal (Clarinet); Mikhail Rudy (Piano)
  • Notes: Paris, Salle Wagram (12/16/1991-12/18/1991)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Brahms, Johannes : Trio for clarinet (or viola), cello & piano in A minor, Op. 114
  • Performers: Boris Pergamenschikow (Cello); Michel Portal (Clarinet); Mikhail Rudy (Piano)
  • Notes: Paris, Salle Wagram (12/16/1991-12/18/1991)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1891