1 800 222 6872

Bride's Guide to Wedding Music

Audio Samples

>Clarke, Jeremiah : Suite in D major
>     Prince of Denmark's March "Trumpet Voluntary"
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>     Canon
>Schubert, Franz : Ellens Gesang III, D 839/Op. 52 no 6 "Ave Maria"
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Midsummer Night's Dream, Op. 61
>     Wedding March
>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin
>     Treulich geführt "Bridal Chorus"
>Handel, George Frideric : Solomon, HWV 67
>     Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
>Francisque, Antoine : Le trésor d'Orphée
>     Courante
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 4 in E flat major, K 282 (189g)
>     1st movement, Adagio
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
>     1st movement, Allegro
>Handel, George Frideric : Water Music Suite no 1 in F major, HWV 348
>     no 6, Air
>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Te Deum in D major, H 146
>     Prelude
>Stanley, John : Trumpet Tune
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben, BWV 147
>     Jesu bleibet meine Freude "Jesu, joy of man's desiring"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
>     1st movement, Allegro
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Mystical Songs (5)
>     no 4, The call
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sheep may safely graze (after Bach's The Hunt Cantata, BWV 208)
>     Schafe können sicher weiden
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
>     1st movement, Allegro
>Widor, Charles-Marie : Symphony for Organ no 5 in F minor, Op. 42 no 1
>     5th movement, Toccata

Album Summary

>Clarke, Jeremiah : Suite in D major
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Schubert, Franz : Ellens Gesang III, D 839/Op. 52 no 6 "Ave Maria"
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Midsummer Night's Dream, Op. 61
>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin
>Handel, George Frideric : Solomon, HWV 67
>Francisque, Antoine : Le trésor d'Orphée
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 4 in E flat major, K 282 (189g)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
>Handel, George Frideric : Water Music Suite no 1 in F major, HWV 348
>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Te Deum in D major, H 146
>Stanley, John : Trumpet Tune
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben, BWV 147
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Mystical Songs (5)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sheep may safely graze (after Bach's The Hunt Cantata, BWV 208)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046
>Widor, Charles-Marie : Symphony for Organ no 5 in F minor, Op. 42 no 1
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Clarke, Jeremiah : Suite in D major :: Prince of Denmark's March "Trumpet Voluntary"
  • Performers: Maurice André (Trumpet); Jane Parker-Smith (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1700
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major :: Canon
  • Conductor: Louis Auriacombe
  • Ensemble: Toulouse Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Schubert, Franz : Ellens Gesang III, D 839/Op. 52 no 6 "Ave Maria"
  • Performers: Janet Baker (Mezzo Soprano); Geoffrey Parsons (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1825
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Midsummer Night's Dream, Op. 61 :: Wedding March
  • Performer: Noel Rawsthorne (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin :: Treulich geführt "Bridal Chorus"
  • Performer: Fredric Bayco (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1847
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Handel, George Frideric : Solomon, HWV 67 :: Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Ensemble: Academy of St. Martin in the Fields
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1749
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Francisque, Antoine : Le trésor d'Orphée :: Courante
  • Performer: Nancy Allen (Harp)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1600
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 4 in E flat major, K 282 (189g) :: 1st movement, Adagio
  • Performers: Manuel Barrueco (Guitar); Ransom Wilson (Flute)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1775
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049 :: 1st movement, Allegro
  • Ensemble: Taverner Players
  • Running Time: 6 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1720
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Handel, George Frideric : Water Music Suite no 1 in F major, HWV 348 :: no 6, Air
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Ensemble: Academy of St. Martin in the Fields
  • Running Time: 7 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1715-1717
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Te Deum in D major, H 146 :: Prelude
  • Conductor: David Willcocks
  • Ensemble: Academy of St. Martin in the Fields
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa ?1690
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Stanley, John : Trumpet Tune
  • Performers: Maurice André (Trumpet); Jane Parker-Smith (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 18th Century
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben, BWV 147 :: Jesu bleibet meine Freude "Jesu, joy of man's desiring"
  • Performer: Christopher Parkening (Guitar)
  • Ensemble: Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1723
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera" :: 1st movement, Allegro
  • Performer: Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg (Violin)
  • Ensemble: Orchestra of St. Luke's
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1725
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : Mystical Songs (5) :: no 4, The call
  • Performer: John Shirley-Quirk (Baritone)
  • Conductor: David Willcocks
  • Ensemble: English Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1911
  • Language: English
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sheep may safely graze (after Bach's The Hunt Cantata, BWV 208) :: Schafe können sicher weiden
  • Performer: Christopher Parkening (Guitar)
  • Ensemble: Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1713
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 1 in F major, BWV 1046 :: 1st movement, Allegro
  • Ensemble: Taverner Players
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1717
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Widor, Charles-Marie : Symphony for Organ no 5 in F minor, Op. 42 no 1 :: 5th movement, Toccata
  • Performer: Jane Parker-Smith (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: ?1880
  • Studio/Live: Studio