1 800 222 6872

Musical Evenings in the Captain's Cabin / Tenenbaum, et al

Album Summary

>Fiala, Joseph : Duet no 6 in C major, for violin & cello
>Nardini, Pietro : Duet no 6 in B flat major, for violin & cello
>Fiorillo, Federigo : Duet for violin & cello in C major, Op. 31/1
>Bréval, Jean-Baptiste : Duet no 1 in B flat major
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s)
>Stamitz, Carl : Duets (6) for violin & viola, Op. 10
>Platti, Giovanni : Ricercata for violin & cello no 3 in E minor
Performers Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Personnel: Mela Tenenbaum (violin).

Recording information: Pleshakov Music Center, Hudson, NY (09/01/2003-09/02/2003).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Fiala, Joseph : Duet no 6 in C major, for violin & cello
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Nardini, Pietro : Duet no 6 in B flat major, for violin & cello
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Fiorillo, Federigo : Duet for violin & cello in C major, Op. 31/1
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Bréval, Jean-Baptiste : Duet no 1 in B flat major
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Sonata for Violin and Cello "Il pastor fido"
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Sonata for Violin and Cello "Il pastor fido"
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Sonata for Violin and Cello "Il pastor fido"
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Sonata for Violin and Cello "Il pastor fido"
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Stamitz, Carl : Duets (6) for violin & viola, Op. 10 :: Duet no 6 in D major
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Stamitz, Carl : Duets (6) for violin & viola, Op. 10 :: Duet no 6 in D major
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Stamitz, Carl : Duets (6) for violin & viola, Op. 10 :: Duet no 6 in D major
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Platti, Giovanni : Ricercata for violin & cello no 3 in E minor
  • Performers: Yosif Feigelson (Cello); Mela Tenenbaum (Violin)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque