- Robert Massard (Baritone)
- Lyliane Guitton (Soprano)
- Christiane Eda-Pierre (Soprano)
- Rémy Corazza (Tenor)
Notes & Reviews:
Bizet was all of 19 years old when he wrote this operetta on a dare from Offenbach, and it won him the prestigious 'Prix de Rome' from the Paris Conservatory. One of the few early Bizet operas to survive, it is seldom heard or recorded today, despite its delightful story and music, featuring the amusing 'Omelet Quartet'. This is the first-ever budget recording, with a sterling French cast.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsBizet, Georges : Le Docteur Miracle, operetta in 1 act
- Performers: Robert Massard (Baritone); Rémy Corazza (Tenor); Lyliane Guitton (Soprano); Christiane Eda-Pierre (Soprano)
- Conductor: Bruno Amaducci
- Ensemble: French National Radio Orchestra
- Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1856