1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Complete Piano Sonatas Vol 2 - Sonatas nos. 11-22 / Seymour Lipkin, piano

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 11 in B flat major, Op. 22
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 27 no 1 "Quasi una fantasia"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 15 in D, Op. 28 "Pastorale)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 16 in G major, Op. 31 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 18 in E flat, Op. 31
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 19 in G minor, Op. 49 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 20 in G major, Op. 49 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 21 in C major, Op. 53 "Waldstein"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 22 in F major, Op. 54
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Over the past two generations, Seymour Lipkin has been hailed by connoisseurs and revered by his colleagues as a pianist of rare cogency, authority and musical wisdom. Studying at the prestigious Curtis Institute, Mr. Lipkin developed his immaculate virtu. Newport Classic.2004



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 11 in B flat major, Op. 22
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1800.
  • Running Time: 23 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 12 in A flat major, Op. 26 "Funeral March"
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 27 no 1 "Quasi una fantasia"
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 15 in D, Op. 28 "Pastorale)
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 16 in G major, Op. 31 no 1
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1802.
  • Running Time: 22 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 17 in D minor, Op. 31/2 "The Tempest"
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 18 in E flat, Op. 31
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 19 in G minor, Op. 49 no 1
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: Circa 1797.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1797

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 20 in G major, Op. 49 no 2
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1795-96.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1795-1796

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 21 in C major, Op. 53 "Waldstein"
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1803-1804

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 22 in F major, Op. 54
  • Performer: Seymour Lipkin (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1804.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1804