1 800 222 6872

The Most Relaxing Classical Piano Music in the Universe

Audio Samples

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
>     Aria
>Schumann, Robert : Piano Soanta in F sharp minor, Op. 11
>     2. Aria
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 1 in G minor, B 66/Op. 23
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
>     2. Larghetto
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18
>     Adagio
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>     Adagio Sostenuto
>Mussorgsky, Modest : Pictures at an exhibition
>     The Old Castle
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b
>     October
>     January
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for 2 pianos in F minor, Op. 34b
>     Andante
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E flat major, BWV 876 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2)
>     Prelude
>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne no 1
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
>     Larghetto
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 8 in A minor, K 310 (300d)
>     Andante cantabile
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Mussorgsky, Modest : Rêverie on a theme of V. A. Loginov
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Piano no 3 in F minor, Op. 5
>     2. Andante espressivo
>Dvorak, Antonin : Trio for Piano and Strings no 3 in F minor, Op. 65/B 130
>     3. Poco adagio
>Schumann, Robert : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 54
>     2. Andante gracioso

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
>Schumann, Robert : Piano Soanta in F sharp minor, Op. 11
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 1 in G minor, B 66/Op. 23
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
>Mussorgsky, Modest : Pictures at an exhibition
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for 2 pianos in F minor, Op. 34b
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E flat major, BWV 876 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2)
>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne no 1
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 8 in A minor, K 310 (300d)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Mussorgsky, Modest : Rêverie on a theme of V. A. Loginov
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Piano no 3 in F minor, Op. 5
>Dvorak, Antonin : Trio for Piano and Strings no 3 in F minor, Op. 65/B 130
>Schumann, Robert : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 54
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Aria
  • Running Time: 5 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Schumann, Robert : Piano Soanta in F sharp minor, Op. 11 :: 2. Aria
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833-1835

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Ballade for Piano no 1 in G minor, B 66/Op. 23
  • Running Time: 8 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1831

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491 :: 2. Larghetto
  • Running Time: 7 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 11 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1900-1901

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: Adagio Sostenuto
  • Running Time: 6 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Mussorgsky, Modest : Pictures at an exhibition :: The Old Castle
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b :: October
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for 2 pianos in F minor, Op. 34b :: Andante
  • Running Time: 9 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E flat major, BWV 876 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2) :: Prelude
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Satie, Erik : Gnossienne no 1
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11 :: Larghetto
  • Running Time: 9 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Debussy, Claude : Clair de lune
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890-1905

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 8 in A minor, K 310 (300d) :: Andante cantabile
  • Notes: Composition written: 1778.
  • Running Time: 9 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Mussorgsky, Modest : Rêverie on a theme of V. A. Loginov
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1865

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Les saisons, Op. 37b :: January
  • Running Time: 6 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Piano no 3 in F minor, Op. 5 :: 2. Andante espressivo
  • Running Time: 11 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1853

>Antonin Dvorák (1841 - 1904) : Trio for Piano and Strings no 3 in F minor, Op. 65/B 130 :: 3. Poco adagio
  • Notes: Composition written: 02/01/1883-03/31/1883.
  • Running Time: 9 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Schumann, Robert : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 54 :: 2. Andante gracioso
  • Running Time: 5 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1841