1 800 222 6872

Vivaldi: Concertos / Güttler, Virtuosi Saxoniae

> Concerto in C major, RV 558 - I. Allegro molto
> Concerto in C major, RV 558 - II. Andante molto
> Concerto in C major, RV 558 - III. Allegro
> Oboe Concerto in F major, RV 455 - I. Allegro giusto
> Oboe Concerto in F major, RV 455 - II. Grave
> Oboe Concerto in F major, RV 455 - III. Allegro
> Concerto for Viola d'amore and Lute in D minor, RV 540 - I. Allegro
> Concerto for Viola d'amore and Lute in D minor, RV 540 - II. Largo
> Concerto for Viola d'amore and Lute in D minor, RV 540 - III. Allegro
> Concerto in A major, RV 552, "Per eco in lontano" - I. Allegro
> Concerto in A major, RV 552, "Per eco in lontano" - II. Larghetto
> Concerto in A major, RV 552, "Per eco in lontano" - III. Allegro
> Sinfonia for Strings in G major, RV 149 - I. Allegro molto
> Sinfonia for Strings in G major, RV 149 - II. Andante
> Sinfonia for Strings in G major, RV 149 - III. Allegro
> Concerto in G minor, RV 576 - I. (Allegro)
> Concerto in G minor, RV 576 - II. Larghetto
> Concerto in G minor, RV 576 - III. Allegro

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto in C major, RV 558
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for oboe, strings & continuo in F major, RV 455
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Viola d'Amore and Lute in D minor, RV 540
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto per eco in lontana, for 4 violins, strings & continuo in A major, RV 552
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sinfonia, for strings & continuo in G major, RV 149
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for violin, oboe, 2 recorders, 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo in G minor, RV 576
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto in C major, RV 558
  • Performers: Werner Zeibig (Double Bass); Joachim Bischoff (Cello); Friedrich Kircheis (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1740

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for oboe, strings & continuo in F major, RV 455
  • Performers: Werner Zeibig (Double Bass); Joachim Bischoff (Cello); Friedrich Kircheis (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Viola d'Amore and Lute in D minor, RV 540
  • Performers: Werner Zeibig (Double Bass); Joachim Bischoff (Cello); Friedrich Kircheis (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto per eco in lontana, for 4 violins, strings & continuo in A major, RV 552
  • Performers: Werner Zeibig (Double Bass); Joachim Bischoff (Cello); Friedrich Kircheis (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1740

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sinfonia, for strings & continuo in G major, RV 149
  • Performers: Werner Zeibig (Double Bass); Joachim Bischoff (Cello); Friedrich Kircheis (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1729-1730

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for violin, oboe, 2 recorders, 2 oboes, bassoon, strings & continuo in G minor, RV 576
  • Performers: Werner Zeibig (Double Bass); Joachim Bischoff (Cello); Friedrich Kircheis (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742