1 800 222 6872

C.P.E. Bach: Complete Keyboard Concertos Vol 14 / Spányi

> Keyboard Concerto in A minor, Wq. 26, H. 430 - I. Allegro assai
> Keyboard Concerto in A minor, Wq. 26, H. 430 - II. Andante
> Keyboard Concerto in A minor, Wq. 26, H. 430 - III. Allegro assai
> Keyboard Sonatina in C major, Wq. 101, H. 460 - I. Larghetto
> Keyboard Sonatina in C major, Wq. 101, H. 460 - II. Allegro
> Keyboard Sonatina in C major, Wq. 101, H. 460 - III. Alla polacca
> Keyboard Concerto in E flat major, Wq. 40, H. 467 - I. Allegro
> Keyboard Concerto in E flat major, Wq. 40, H. 467 - II. Adagio ma non troppo
> Keyboard Concerto in E flat major, Wq. 40, H. 467 - III. Allegro ma non troppo

Album Summary

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for Harpsichord in A minor, Wq 26/H 430
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonatina for Harpsichord and Orchestra in C major, Wq 101/H 460
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for Oboe/Harpsichord in E flat major, Wq 40/H 467
Performer Conductor Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for Harpsichord in A minor, Wq 26/H 430
  • Performer: Miklós Spányi (Clavichord)
  • Conductor: Miklós Spányi
  • Ensemble: Opus X
  • Running Time: 27 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1750
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonatina for Harpsichord and Orchestra in C major, Wq 101/H 460
  • Performer: Miklós Spányi (Clavichord)
  • Conductor: Miklós Spányi
  • Ensemble: Opus X
  • Running Time: 16 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1763
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for Oboe/Harpsichord in E flat major, Wq 40/H 467
  • Performer: Miklós Spányi (Clavichord)
  • Conductor: Miklós Spányi
  • Ensemble: Opus X
  • Running Time: 25 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1765
  • Studio/Live: Studio