Notes & Reviews:
"This release is extraordinary distinctively fresh interpretive approach Thomas, the Clevelanders and Columbias engineers proffer refreshingly novel, provocative, yet substantial rewards. - High Fidelity
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsOrff, Carl : Carmina burana
- Performers: Kenneth Riegel (Tenor); Peter Binder (Baritone); Judith Blegen
- Conductor: Michael Thomas
- Ensemble: Cleveland Orchestra
- Notes: Masonic Auditorium, Cleveland, Ohio and 30th Street Studio, New York, NY (08/05/1974/08/06/1974)
- Running Time: 56 min. 35 sec.
- Period Time: Modern
- Form: Cantata/Oratorio
- Written: 1935-1936