- Claire Massa (Mezzo Soprano)
- Frans Mangion (Tenor)
- Albert Buttigieg (Bass Baritone)
- Rosabella Bianchi (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
Divided into the usual eight large sections, this masterpiece shows how inventive Azopardi was during his mature stage, with particularly striking orchestration and versatile writing for the soloists.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsAzopardi, Francesco : Messa de morti a 4 voci
- Performers: Claire Massa (Mezzo Soprano); Frans Mangion (Tenor); Albert Buttigieg (Bass Baritone); Rosabella Bianchi (Soprano)
- Conductor: Dion Buhagiar
- Ensemble: Collegium Musicum
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Choral
- Written: 1792
- Studio/Live: Studio