- Rosabella Bianchi (Soprano)
- Albert Buttigieg (Bass Baritone)
- Frans Mangion (Tenor)
- Claire Massa (Mezzo Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
Divided into the usual eight large sections, this masterpiece shows how inventive Azopardi was during his mature stage, with particularly striking orchestration and versatile writing for the soloists.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsAzopardi, Francesco : Messa de morti a 4 voci
- Performers: Rosabella Bianchi (Soprano); Albert Buttigieg (Bass Baritone); Frans Mangion (Tenor); Claire Massa (Mezzo Soprano)
- Conductor: Dion Buhagiar
- Ensemble: Collegium Musicum
- Period Time: Classical
- Form: Choral
- Written: 1792
- Studio/Live: Studio