1 800 222 6872

Wing Span - Holmboe, Franck, Bach, Christensen played on the accordion / Adam Orvad, classical accordion

Album Summary

>Holmboe, Vagn : Sonata for accordion no 2 ("Burlésco"), Op. 179a
>Christensen, Mogens : Couronne, for accordion
>Aguirre, Luis : Yemayá, for accordion
>Abrahamsen, Hans : Canzone, for accordion
>Orvad, Hanna : Vingefang (Wing Span), for accordion
>Hojsgaard, Erik : Épreuve, for accordion
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903
>Franck, César : Prélude, fugue, et variations, for organ in B minor, Op. 18, M. 30
>Prokofiev, Sergei : Toccata for piano in D minor, Op. 11
>Franck, César : Pastorale, for organ in E major, Op. 19, M. 31
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Overture in the French Manner, partita for keyboard in B minor (Clavier-Übung II/2), BWV 831
Performer Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Danish accordionist Adam Orvan performer contemporary Danish accordion music and classical works, giving an impression of his instrument's expressive and stylistic abilities. A graduate of the Royal Danish Academy of Music, Orvad is an active soloist and chamber musician.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Holmboe, Vagn : Sonata for accordion no 2 ("Burlésco"), Op. 179a
  • Performer: Adam Orvad (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1989

>Christensen, Mogens : Couronne, for accordion
  • Performer: Adam Orvad (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2005

>Aguirre, Luis : Yemayá, for accordion
  • Performer: Adam Orvad (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 2008

>Abrahamsen, Hans : Canzone, for accordion
  • Performer: Adam Orvad (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1977-1978

>Orvad, Hanna : Vingefang (Wing Span), for accordion
  • Performer: Adam Orvad (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1997

>Hojsgaard, Erik : Épreuve, for accordion
  • Performer: Adam Orvad (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1993-1996

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903
  • Performer: Adam Orvad (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Franck, César : Prélude, fugue, et variations, for organ in B minor, Op. 18, M. 30
  • Performer: Adam Orvad (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1873

>Prokofiev, Sergei : Toccata for piano in D minor, Op. 11
  • Performer: Adam Orvad (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1912

>Franck, César : Pastorale, for organ in E major, Op. 19, M. 31
  • Performer: Adam Orvad (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1863

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Overture in the French Manner, partita for keyboard in B minor (Clavier-Übung II/2), BWV 831
  • Performer: Adam Orvad (Accordion)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1735