1 800 222 6872

The Trio Sonata in 18th-Century Italy - works by Albinoni, Bonporti, Vivaldi, Bononcini, Porpora, Sammartini, Locatelli et al. / London Baroque

You may experience problems playing the sound clips on this page. We are aware of this problem and are working on it.
> Balletto a 3 in G major, Op. 3 No. 3 - I. Preludio: Largo
> Balletto a 3 in G major, Op. 3 No. 3 - II. Allemanda: Allegro
> Balletto a 3 in G major, Op. 3 No. 3 - III. Corrente: Allegro
> Balletto a 3 in G major, Op. 3 No. 3 - IV. Gavotta: Presto
> Trio Sonata in G minor, Op. 6, No. 7 - I. Preludio: Adagio
> Trio Sonata in G minor, Op. 6, No. 7 - II. Allemanda: Allegro
> Trio Sonata in G minor, Op. 6, No. 7 - III. Giga: Presto
> Trio Sonata in D minor, Op. 1, No. 12, RV 63, "Follia" - Trio Sonata in D minor, Op. 1, No. 12, RV 63, "Follia"
> 12 Sonatas for the Chamber: Sonata No. 2 - I. Largo - Andante
> 12 Sonatas for the Chamber: Sonata No. 2 - II. Lento
> 12 Sonatas for the Chamber: Sonata No. 2 - III. Allegro
> 12 Sonatas for the Chamber: Sonata No. 2 - IV. Menuet I: Non presto - Menuet II: Presto
> Sinfonia da camera, Op. 2, No. 3 - I. Adagio sostenuto
> Sinfonia da camera, Op. 2, No. 3 - II. Allegro
> Sinfonia da camera, Op. 2, No. 3 - III. Adagio
> Sinfonia da camera, Op. 2, No. 3 - IV. Allegro
> 12 Sonatas, Op. 3: Sonata No. 5 in G minor - I. Andante sostenuto
> 12 Sonatas, Op. 3: Sonata No. 5 in G minor - II. Allegro
> 12 Sonatas, Op. 3: Sonata No. 5 in G minor - III. Sarabanda: Allegro ma non tanto e grazioso
> 10 Sonatas, Op. 8: Sonata No. 8 in D major - I. Largo andante
> 10 Sonatas, Op. 8: Sonata No. 8 in D major - II. Vivace
> 10 Sonatas, Op. 8: Sonata No. 8 in D major - III. Cantabile
> 10 Sonatas, Op. 8: Sonata No. 8 in D major - IV. Alla breve - Adagio
> 10 Sonatas, Op. 8: Sonata No. 8 in D major - V. Allegro molto
> 12 Trio Sonatas: No. 1 in G major - I. Moderato
> 12 Trio Sonatas: No. 1 in G major - II. Andantino
> 12 Trio Sonatas: No. 1 in G major - III. Presto
> Sonata a 3 in D minor - I. Allegro
> Sonata a 3 in D minor - II. Largo andante
> Sonata a 3 in D minor - III. Presto

Album Summary

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Preludio III, for 2 violins, cello & continuo in G major (Balletti a tre no 3), Op. 3/3 (T. 3/3)
>Bonport, Francesco Antonio : Trio Sonata for 2 violins & continuo in G minor, Op. 6/7
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Trio Sonata for 2 Violins and Basso Continuo in D minor, Op. 1 no 12/RV 63 "La Follia"
>Bononcini, Giovanni : Trio Sonata no 2 in G minor
>Porpora, Nicola : Sinfonia da camera, for 2 violins & continuo, Op. 2/3
>Giuseppe Baldassare Sammartini : Sonata for 2 violins, cello & harpsichord in G minor, Op.3/5
>Locatelli, Pietro A. : Sonata for 2 violins & continuo in D major, Op. 8/8
>Gallo, Domenico : Sonata for 2 violins & continuo No 1 in G
>Tartini, Giuseppe : Trio sonata in D minor, B. d2
Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Preludio III, for 2 violins, cello & continuo in G major (Balletti à tre no 3), Op. 3/3 (T. 3/3)
  • Ensemble: London Baroque
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1701

>Bonport, Francesco Antonio : Trio Sonata for 2 violins & continuo in G minor, Op. 6/7
  • Ensemble: London Baroque
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1705

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Trio Sonata for 2 Violins and Basso Continuo in D minor, Op. 1 no 12/RV 63 "La Follia"
  • Ensemble: London Baroque
  • Running Time: 9 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1705

>Bononcini, Giovanni : Trio Sonata no 2 in G minor
  • Ensemble: London Baroque
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Porpora, Nicola : Sinfonia da camera, for 2 violins & continuo, Op. 2/3
  • Ensemble: London Baroque
  • Running Time: 7 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral

>Giuseppe Baldassare Sammartini : Sonata for 2 violins, cello & harpsichord in G minor, Op.3/5
  • Ensemble: London Baroque
  • Running Time: 8 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1743

>Locatelli, Pietro A. : Sonata for 2 violins & continuo in D major, Op. 8/8
  • Ensemble: London Baroque
  • Running Time: 12 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Gallo, Domenico : Sonata for 2 violins & continuo No 1 in G
  • Ensemble: London Baroque
  • Running Time: 5 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Tartini, Giuseppe : Trio sonata in D minor, B. d2
  • Ensemble: London Baroque
  • Running Time: 8 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque