- Steve Schick (Percussion)
Notes & Reviews:
A former percussionist himself, Adams find music from the earth and brings it to life in this composition. 'The Mathematics of Resonant Bodies' is an unadulterated ambient soundscape that takes a journey through different sonic textures and environments, aided by a beautiful production and Schick's breathtaking performance.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsAdams, John Luther : The Mathematics of Resonant Bodies, for solo percussion & processed sounds
- Performer: Steve Schick (Percussion)
- Notes: University of Alaska Fairbanks (01/19/2002-01/21/2002)
- Running Time: 67 min. 49 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Written: 2002