- Ken Hakii (Viola)
- Jaap Zweden (Violin)
- George Pieterson (Clarinet)
- Johan Kracht (Violin)
- Jean Decroos (Cello)
Notes & Reviews:
After a successful 16-year career as leader of the Concertgebouw Orchestra, violinist Jaap van Zweden has already conducted two main Dutch orchestras and will be assigned to Edo de Waart's job as artistic leader of both Dutch Radio Orchestras. Van Zweden known George Pieterson very well, because the latter has been the solo clarinet player in the Concertgebouw Orchestra for many years. Both skillful musicians give their best in this performance of Brahms's soulful clarinet quintet.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Similia - Nota del Sol
The Essential Delius
The Henry Brant Collection Vol 7 - Ives: Concord Symphony
Otterloo: Symphonietta for Triple Woodwind & 4 Horns, etc
From Toy Symphony to Peasant Wedding - Leopold & W.A. Mozart / Mathot, Koopman, et al
Silver Screen Serenade - John Williams, etc / Oaks Baker, Bestor, et al
Works DetailsBrahms, Johannes : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in B minor, Op.115
- Performers: Ken Hakii (Viola); Jaap Zweden (Violin); George Pieterson (Clarinet); Johan Kracht (Violin); Jean Decroos (Cello)
- Running Time: 34 min. 57 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Form: Chamber Music
- Written: 1891
Bernstein, Leonard : West Side Story
- Performer: Jaap Zweden (Violin)
- Ensemble: Amsterdam Saxophone Quartet
- Notes: Composition written: 1955-57.
- Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
- Period Time: Modern
- Written: 1955-1957