1 800 222 6872

Romantic Strings

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in F major, Op. 8 no 3/RV 293 "L'autunno"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 3 no 9/RV 230
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 2 in F major, Op. 50
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 3 in D major, Op. 18 no 3
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in B flat major, Op. 1 no 1 "La Chasse"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 17 in B flat major, K 458 "Hunt"
>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 13 in A minor, D 804/Op 29 no 1 "Rosamunde"
>Dvorak, Antonin : Serenade for Strings
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Serenade for Strings in C major, Op. 48
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in F major, Op. 8 no 3/RV 293 "L'autunno"
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in D major, Op. 3 no 9/RV 230
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Romance for Violin and Orchestra no 2 in F major, Op. 50
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 3 in D major, Op. 18 no 3 :: Andante con moto
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in B flat major, Op. 1 no 1 "La Chasse" :: Minuet-Minuet secondo
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1757-59

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 17 in B flat major, K 458 "Hunt" :: Minuetto
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Schubert, Franz : Quartet for Strings no 13 in A minor, D 804/Op 29 no 1 "Rosamunde" :: Andante
  • Running Time: 7 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1824

>Antonin Dvorák (1841 - 1904) : Serenade for Strings :: Moderato
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Antonin Dvorák (1841 - 1904) : Serenade for Strings :: Larghetto
  • Running Time: 6 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik :: Romanze
  • Running Time: 6 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Serenade for Strings in C major, Op. 48 :: Elegia
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1880