1 800 222 6872

The Piano Concerto Collection - Mozart, Chopin, Liszt, etc

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 3 in D major, K 40
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 13 in C major, K 415 (387b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 15 in B flat major, K 450
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 11 in F major, K 413 (387a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, K 488
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 1 in F major, K. 37
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 25 in C major, K 503
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 9 in E flat major, K 271 "Jeunehomme"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, K. 39
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 12 in A major, K 414 (385p)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 17 in G major, K 453
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 5 in D major, K 175
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 6 in B flat major, K 238
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 16 in D major, K 451
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 8 in C major, K 246 "Lützow"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 19 in F major, K 459
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 22 in E flat major, K 482
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 18 in B flat major, K 456
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 26 in D major, K 537 "Coronation"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 14 in E flat major, K 449
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 4 in G major, K 41
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 27 in B flat major, K 595
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 1 in C major, Op. 15
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 4 in G major, Op. 58
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 3 in C minor, Op. 37
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 5 "Emperor"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, Op. 19
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano in D major, Op. 61a
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Piano no 1 in G minor, Op. 25
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 40
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Capriccio brillant for piano and orchestra in B minor, Op. 22
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21
>Chopin, Frédéric : Variations for Piano and Orchestra in B flat major on Mozart's "La ci darem", Op. 2
>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasia for Piano and Orchestra in A major on Polish Airs, Op 13
>Chopin, Frédéric : Rondo for Piano and Orchestra in F major, Op. 14 "Krakowiak"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 30 in G major, Op. 50/1, CT. 80
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 50/2, CT. 81
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 32 in C sharp minor, Op. 50/3, CT. 82
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 33 in B major, Op. 56/1, CT. 83
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 34 in C major, Op. 56/2, CT. 84
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 35 in C minor, Op. 56/3, CT. 85
>Grieg, Edvard : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 16
>Schumann, Robert : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 54
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 23
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Piano no 2 in G major, Op. 44
>Liszt, Franz : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E flat major, S 124
>Liszt, Franz : Concerto for Piano no 2 in A major, S 125
>Liszt, Franz : Totentanz for Piano, S 525
>Liszt, Franz : Malédiction, S 121
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Concerto for Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 17
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Concerto for Piano no 2 in G minor, Op. 22
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Concerto for Piano no 4 in C minor, Op. 44
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Concerto for Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 29
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Concerto for Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 103 "Egyptian"
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Africa, Op. 89
>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Piano no 1 in D minor, Op. 15
>Brahms, Johannes : Waltzes (16) for Piano 4 hands, Op. 39
>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, Op. 83
>Brahms, Johannes : Pieces (4) for piano, Op. 119
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 3 in D minor, Op. 30
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 1 in F sharp minor, Op. 1
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 4 in G minor, Op. 40
>Ravel, Maurice : Concerto for Piano left hand
>Ravel, Maurice : Concerto for Piano in G major
>Gershwin, George : Concerto for Piano in F major
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 29 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 3 in D major, K 40
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 13 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1767

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 13 in C major, K 415 (387b)
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 25 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 15 in B flat major, K 450
  • Conductor: Derek Han
  • Notes: Composition written: 1784.
  • Running Time: 24 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 11 in F major, K 413 (387a)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Notes: Composition written: 1783.
  • Running Time: 22 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 23 in A major, K 488
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 24 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 28 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 1 in F major, K. 37
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Notes: Composition written: 1767.
  • Running Time: 15 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1767

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 25 in C major, K 503
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 34 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 9 in E flat major, K 271 "Jeunehomme"
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 30 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1777

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, K. 39
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 12 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1767

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 12 in A major, K 414 (385p)
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Notes: Composition written: 1782.
  • Running Time: 22 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 17 in G major, K 453
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 30 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 5 in D major, K 175
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Notes: Composition written: 1773.
  • Running Time: 20 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 6 in B flat major, K 238
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Notes: Composition written: 1776.
  • Running Time: 20 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1776

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 16 in D major, K 451
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Notes: Composition written: 1784.
  • Running Time: 23 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 8 in C major, K 246 "Lützow"
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Notes: Composition written: 1776.
  • Running Time: 21 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1776

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 19 in F major, K 459
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 26 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 29 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 22 in E flat major, K 482
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 35 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 18 in B flat major, K 456
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 30 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 26 in D major, K 537 "Coronation"
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 31 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 14 in E flat major, K 449
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Notes: Composition written: 1784.
  • Running Time: 21 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 4 in G major, K 41
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Notes: Composition written: 1767.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1767

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 27 in B flat major, K 595
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 30 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 1 in C major, Op. 15
  • Performer: Shoko Sugitani (Piano)
  • Conductor: Gerard Oskamp
  • Running Time: 40 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 4 in G major, Op. 58
  • Performer: Shoko Sugitani (Piano)
  • Conductor: Gerard Oskamp
  • Running Time: 37 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1805-1806

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 3 in C minor, Op. 37
  • Performer: Shoko Sugitani (Piano)
  • Conductor: Gerard Oskamp
  • Running Time: 36 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1800-1803

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 5 "Emperor"
  • Performer: Shoko Sugitani (Piano)
  • Conductor: Gerard Oskamp
  • Running Time: 39 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, Op. 19
  • Performer: Shoko Sugitani (Piano)
  • Conductor: Gerard Oskamp
  • Running Time: 30 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1788-1798

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano in D major, Op. 61a
  • Performer: Shoko Sugitani (Piano)
  • Conductor: Gerard Oskamp
  • Running Time: 47 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1807-1809

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Piano no 1 in G minor, Op. 25
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Stephen Gunzenhauser
  • Running Time: 18 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 10/1831

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Piano no 2 in D minor, Op. 40
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Stephen Gunzenhauser
  • Running Time: 21 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 09/03/1837

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Capriccio brillant for piano and orchestra in B minor, Op. 22
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Stephen Gunzenhauser
  • Running Time: 11 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 05/18/1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
  • Performer: Paolo Giacometti (Piano)
  • Conductor: Arie van Beek
  • Running Time: 40 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Concerto for Piano no 2 in F minor, B 43/Op. 21
  • Performer: Paolo Giacometti (Piano)
  • Conductor: Arie van Beek
  • Running Time: 32 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Variations for Piano and Orchestra in B flat major on Mozart's "Là ci darem", Op. 2
  • Performer: Arthur Moreira-Lima (Piano)
  • Conductor: Dimiter Manolov
  • Running Time: 19 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1827

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Fantasia for Piano and Orchestra in A major on Polish Airs, Op 13
  • Performer: Arthur Moreira-Lima (Piano)
  • Conductor: Dimiter Manolov
  • Running Time: 15 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Rondo for Piano and Orchestra in F major, Op. 14 "Krakowiak"
  • Performer: Arthur Moreira-Lima (Piano)
  • Conductor: Dimiter Manolov
  • Running Time: 15 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1828

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 30 in G major, Op. 50/1, CT. 80
  • Performer: Cor Groot (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 50/2, CT. 81
  • Performer: Cor Groot (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 32 in C sharp minor, Op. 50/3, CT. 82
  • Performer: Cor Groot (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 33 in B major, Op. 56/1, CT. 83
  • Performer: Cor Groot (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 34 in C major, Op. 56/2, CT. 84
  • Performer: Cor Groot (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 35 in C minor, Op. 56/3, CT. 85
  • Performer: Cor Groot (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Grieg, Edvard : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 16
  • Performer: Seta Tanyel (Piano)
  • Conductor: Rafae Frühbeck de Burgos
  • Running Time: 29 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1868

>Schumann, Robert : Concerto for Piano in A minor, Op. 54
  • Performer: Seta Tanyel (Piano)
  • Conductor: Rafae Frühbeck de Burgos
  • Running Time: 31 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1841

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 23
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 32 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1874

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Concerto for Piano no 2 in G major, Op. 44
  • Performer: Derek Han (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Feeman
  • Running Time: 36 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1880

>Liszt, Franz : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E flat major, S 124
  • Performer: Alfred Brendel (Piano)
  • Conductor: Michael Gielen
  • Running Time: 18 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1835-1856

>Liszt, Franz : Concerto for Piano no 2 in A major, S 125
  • Performer: Alfred Brendel (Piano)
  • Conductor: Michael Gielen
  • Running Time: 9 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1839

>Liszt, Franz : Totentanz for Piano, S 525
  • Performer: Alfred Brendel (Piano)
  • Conductor: Michael Gielen
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847-1862

>Liszt, Franz : Malédiction, S 121
  • Performer: Alfred Brendel (Piano)
  • Conductor: Michael Gielen
  • Running Time: 14 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Concerto for Piano no 1 in D major, Op. 17
  • Performer: Gabriel Tacchino (Piano)
  • Conductor: Louis Froment
  • Running Time: 26 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1858

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Concerto for Piano no 2 in G minor, Op. 22
  • Performer: Gabriel Tacchino (Piano)
  • Conductor: Louis Froment
  • Running Time: 22 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1868

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Concerto for Piano no 4 in C minor, Op. 44
  • Performer: Gabriel Tacchino (Piano)
  • Conductor: Louis Froment
  • Running Time: 26 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1875

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Concerto for Piano no 3 in E flat major, Op. 29
  • Performer: Gabriel Tacchino (Piano)
  • Conductor: Louis Froment
  • Running Time: 28 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1869

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Concerto for Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 103 "Egyptian"
  • Performer: Gabriel Tacchino (Piano)
  • Conductor: Louis Froment
  • Running Time: 27 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1896

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Africa, Op. 89
  • Performer: Gabriel Tacchino (Piano)
  • Conductor: Louis Froment
  • Notes: Composition written: 1891.
  • Running Time: 11 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1891

>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Piano no 1 in D minor, Op. 15
  • Performer: Karin Lechner (Piano)
  • Conductor: Eduardo Marturet
  • Running Time: 50 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1854-1859

>Brahms, Johannes : Waltzes (16) for Piano 4 hands, Op. 39
  • Performer: Karin Lechner (Piano)
  • Conductor: Eduardo Marturet
  • Running Time: 18 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1865

>Brahms, Johannes : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, Op. 83
  • Performer: Karin Lechner (Piano)
  • Conductor: Eduardo Marturet
  • Running Time: 49 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1881

>Brahms, Johannes : Pieces (4) for piano, Op. 119
  • Performer: Karin Lechner (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 2 in C minor, Op. 18
  • Performer: Jorge Prats (Piano)
  • Conductor: Enrique Bátiz
  • Running Time: 32 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1900-1901

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 3 in D minor, Op. 30
  • Performer: Nikolai Lugansky (Piano)
  • Conductor: Ivan Shpiller
  • Running Time: 42 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1909

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini
  • Performer: Jorge Prats (Piano)
  • Conductor: Enrique Bátiz
  • Running Time: 22 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1934

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 1 in F sharp minor, Op. 1
  • Performer: John Lill (Piano)
  • Conductor: Tadaaki Otaka
  • Running Time: 28 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1890-1891

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Concerto for Piano no 4 in G minor, Op. 40
  • Performer: Nikolai Lugansky (Piano)
  • Conductor: Ivan Shpiller
  • Notes: Composition written: 1926.
  • Running Time: 27 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1926

>Ravel, Maurice : Concerto for Piano left hand
  • Performer: Jorge Osorio (Piano)
  • Conductor: Enrique Bátiz
  • Running Time: 19 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1929-1931

>Ravel, Maurice : Concerto for Piano in G major
  • Performer: Alexander Cattarino (Piano)
  • Conductor: Bystrik Rezucha
  • Running Time: 22 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1929-1931

>Gershwin, George : Concerto for Piano in F major
  • Performer: Alexander Cattarino (Piano)
  • Conductor: Bystrik Rezucha
  • Running Time: 30 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1925