1 800 222 6872

L'effet Mozart - Musique pour les papas...dès la grossesse

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 26 in D major, K 537 "Coronation"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in B flat major, K 137 (125b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 1 in B flat major, K. 207
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for wind ensemble in B flat major (doubtful), K. Anh. 227 (K. Anh. C 17.02)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 12 for 2 oboes, 2 bassoons & 2 horns in E flat major, K. 252 (K. 240a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for English horn, 2 horns & bassoon in C major (fragment), K. Anh. 94 (K. 580a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 481
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620 :: La chanson de Pagageno
  • Ensemble: Cambridge Buskers
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620 :: La chanson de Pagageno (duo)
  • Performers: Daniel Lichti (Bass Baritone); Suzie LeBlanc
  • Conductor: Tamás Gál
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 26 in D major, K 537 "Coronation" :: 3. Allegretto
  • Performer: Jószef Balogh (Clarinet)
  • Ensemble: Danubius String Quartet
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in B flat major, K 137 (125b)
  • Conductor: Richard Edlinger
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 1 in B flat major, K. 207 :: III. Presto
  • Performer: Takako Nishizaki (Violin)
  • Conductor: Johannes Wildner
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Notes: Composition written: 1775.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for wind ensemble in B flat major (doubtful), K. Anh. 227 (K. Anh. C 17.02) :: I. Allegro
  • Ensemble: Members of the Oslo Philharmonic Orchestra (Member
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for wind ensemble in B flat major (doubtful), K. Anh. 227 (K. Anh. C 17.02) :: IV. Menuet
  • Ensemble: Members of the Oslo Philharmonic Orchestra (Member
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 12 for 2 oboes, 2 bassoons & 2 horns in E flat major, K. 252 (K. 240a) :: III. Polona
  • Ensemble: Members of the Oslo Philharmonic Orchestra (Member
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1776

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento no 12 for 2 oboes, 2 bassoons & 2 horns in E flat major, K. 252 (K. 240a) :: I. Andante
  • Ensemble: Members of the Oslo Philharmonic Orchestra (Member
  • Running Time: 4 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1776

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581 :: II. Andante
  • Ensemble: Members of the Oslo Philharmonic Orchestra (Member
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for English horn, 2 horns & bassoon in C major (fragment), K. Anh. 94 (K. 580a)
  • Performer: Joris Hauwe (Oboe)
  • Ensemble: Salzburg Soloists
  • Notes: Composition written: 1789.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in E flat major, K 481 :: III. Allegretto
  • Performers: Takako Nishizaki (Violin); Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1785