1 800 222 6872

Byrd: Keyboard Works / Patrick Ayrton

Album Summary

>Byrd, William : Sellinger's Round, variations for keyboard, MB 84
>Byrd, William : Walsingham, variations for keyboard, MB 8
>Byrd, William : Pavan & Galliard ("Lachrymae"), for keyboard (pavan by Dowland, Galliard by Harding; arr. by Byrd),
>Byrd, William : Galliard ("Harding's"), for keyboard (by Harding, arr. by Byrd)
>Byrd, William : My Lord Willoughbies welcom home
>Byrd, William : The Bells, MB 38
>Byrd, William : Work(s)
>Byrd, William : Fantasia, for keyboard in C major, no 2, MB 25 "A Fancie"
>Byrd, William : Ut re mi fa sol la, for keyboard in G major, MB 64
>Byrd, William : The Carman's Whistle, air & variations for keyboard, MB 36
>Byrd, William : Clarifica Me Pater (I), for keyboard, MB 47
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Byrd, William : Sellinger's Round, variations for keyboard, MB 84
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Walsingham, variations for keyboard, MB 8
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Pavan & Galliard ("Lachrymae"), for keyboard (pavan by Dowland, Galliard by Harding; arr. by Byrd),
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Galliard ("Harding's"), for keyboard (by Harding, arr. by Byrd)
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : My Lord Willoughbies welcom home
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1590

>Byrd, William : The Bells, MB 38
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1590

>Byrd, William : Work(s) :: Pavan
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Fantasia, for keyboard in C major, no 2, MB 25 "A Fancie"
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Ut re mi fa sol la, for keyboard in G major, MB 64
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : The Carman's Whistle, air & variations for keyboard, MB 36
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1590

>Byrd, William : Clarifica Me Pater (I), for keyboard, MB 47
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Work(s) :: Fantasia
  • Performer: Patrick Ayrton (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance