1 800 222 6872

D. Scarlatti: Complete Sonatas Vol 1 / Richard Lester

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 1/L 366
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 2/L 388
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 3/L 378
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 4/L 390
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 5/L 367
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 6/L 479
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 7/L 379
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 8/L 488
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 9/L 413
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 10/ L 370
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 11/L 352
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 12/L 489
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 13/L 486
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 14/L 387
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 15/L 374
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 16/L 397
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 17/L 384
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 18/L 416
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 19/L 383
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 20/L 375
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 21/L 363
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 22/L 360
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 23/L 411
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 24/L 495
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp minor, K 25/L 481
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 26/L 368
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 28/L 373
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 29/L 461
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 30/L 499 "The Cat's Fugue"
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 148/L 64
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 149/L 93
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 150/L 117
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 151/L 330
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 152/L 179
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 153/L 445
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 154/L 96
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 155/L 197
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 156/L 101
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 157/L 405
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 158/L 4
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 159/L 104
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 160/L 15
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 161/L 417
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 162/L 21
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 163/L 63
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 164/L 59
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 165/L 52
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 166/L 51
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 167/L 329
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 168/L 280
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 169/L 331
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 170/L 303
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 171/L 77
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 172/L S40
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 173/L 447
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 174/L 410
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 175/L 429
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 129/L 402
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 176
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 177/L 364
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 178/L 162
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 179/L 177
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 180/L 272
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 181/L 194
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 182/L 139
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 183/L 473
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 184/L 189
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 185/L 173
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 186/L 72
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 187/L 285
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 49/L 301
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 139/L 6
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 99/L 317
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 98/L 325
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 140/L 107
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 188/L 239
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 189/L 143
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 190/L 250
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 191/L 207
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 192/L 216
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 193/L 142
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 194/L 28
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 195/L 18
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 196/L 38
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 197/L 147
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 198/L 22
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 199/L 253
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 200/L 54
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 201/L 129
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

"There are several complete sets on the market, but Lester's is the one that consistently pushes boundaries. His playing is intense, sharp, and powerfully rhythmic ... All these traits add up to an interpretation that portrays Scarlatti as an almost Lisztian virtuoso-an interpretation to which his music certainly stands up." - All Music Guide



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 1/L 366
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 2/L 388
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 3/L 378
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 4/L 390
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 5/L 367
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 6/L 479
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 7/L 379
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 8/L 488
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 9/L 413
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 10/ L 370
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 11/L 352
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 12/L 489
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 13/L 486
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 14/L 387
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 15/L 374
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 16/L 397
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 17/L 384
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 18/L 416
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 19/L 383
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 20/L 375
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 21/L 363
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 22/L 360
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 23/L 411
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 24/L 495
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F sharp minor, K 25/L 481
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 26/L 368
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 28/L 373
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 29/L 461
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 30/L 499 "The Cat's Fugue"
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 148/L 64
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 149/L 93
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 150/L 117
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 151/L 330
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 152/L 179
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 153/L 445
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 154/L 96
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 155/L 197
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 156/L 101
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 157/L 405
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 158/L 4
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 159/L 104
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 160/L 15
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 161/L 417
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 162/L 21
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 163/L 63
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 164/L 59
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 165/L 52
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 166/L 51
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 167/L 329
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 168/L 280
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 169/L 331
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 170/L 303
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 171/L 77
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 172/L S40
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 173/L 447
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 174/L 410
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 175/L 429
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 129/L 402
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 176
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 177/L 364
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 178/L 162
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 179/L 177
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 180/L 272
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 181/L 194
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 182/L 139
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 183/L 473
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 184/L 189
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 185/L 173
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 186/L 72
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 187/L 285
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 49/L 301
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 139/L 6
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 99/L 317
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 98/L 325
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 140/L 107
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A minor, K 188/L 239
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 189/L 143
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 190/L 250
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 191/L 207
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 192/L 216
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E flat major, K 193/L 142
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 194/L 28
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F major, K 195/L 18
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 196/L 38
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 197/L 147
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 198/L 22
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 199/L 253
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 200/L 54
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 201/L 129
  • Performer: Richard Lester (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757